Missing in Action

For Members General Chat, Booze or Zam Zam Cola for Tea Totalers.
The Cat

Missing in Action

Post by The Cat »

Hi everyone... I'm creating this thread both for a remembrance and a searching call about our missing members.
A thread where to discuss our long gone fellows as well as to express our worries concerning such long absentees.

From the old forum, a saddening note:
In Memoriam, Bushbadee
http://www.faithfreedom.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=17474" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
http://www.faithfreedom.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=17768" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
In Memoriam, Alkaliel
http://www.faithfreedom.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=43099" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
In Memoriam, Alla
http://www.faithfreedom.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=54433" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

A dedication also to those who left because of health problems, like their damaged eyesight... May they get well, rested and back!

Missing in Action are long term members like Khalil Fariel (Haik Monsieur) and THHuxley. In hope to hear from them back again...
viewtopic.php?f=13&t=6078" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Authority has the same etymological root as authenticity.

IoshkaFutz

Re: Missing in Action

Post by IoshkaFutz »

Ciao Alkaliel!!!!
“The ultimate test of a moral society is the kind of world that it leaves to its children.”
Dietrich Bonhoeffer - German Lutheran Pastor and Theologian. His involvement in a plot to overthrow Adolf Hitler led to his imprisonment and execution. 1906-1945

survivor

Post by survivor »

Great Obituary thread for the beloved people of FFI, dear Cat, and thanks for posting it.
Last edited by survivor on Sun Mar 28, 2010 8:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
The great Islam has Greater Hidden Facts. To know them all, please, make yourself familiar with the provided site link.

firesnake

Post by firesnake »

They are valuable members of FFI. RIP.
Intelectual growth should commence at birth and cease only at death. ~ Albert Einstein.

Chiclets

Post by Chiclets »

Its only been a few days and i already miss Psycho Bunny :(
gupsfu wrote:When someone uses the "taken out of context" argument without explaining what it's really supposed to mean, you know he's lying.
Muslims are so secure in their faith that they need to kill those who don’t share it.

survivor

Post by survivor »

Chiclets wrote:Its only been a few days and i already miss Psycho Bunny :(
I had sent him a PM a few days ago. Also, noticed that it was opened by him a couple of days ago. That means, he is keeping well. Aaaaal eeeeej wel.... :)
The great Islam has Greater Hidden Facts. To know them all, please, make yourself familiar with the provided site link.

The Cat

Post by The Cat »

survivor wrote:
I had sent him a PM a few days ago. Also, noticed that it was opened by him a couple of days ago. That means, he is keeping well. Aaaaal eeeeej wel.... :)
Keep us inform, please.

I have a 'soft spot' for PB too. But will he ever learn not to scandalized his opposition?
Authority has the same etymological root as authenticity.

survivor

Post by survivor »

The Cat wrote:
survivor wrote:
Keep us inform, please.

I have a 'soft spot' for PB too. But will he ever learn not to scandalized his opposition?
I will, dear Cat, but, he hasn't responded to my PM yet. Indeed, a few days ago, our dear Ixo mentioned in a thread related to PB that he had requested Mod to inactivate his account. Don't know what was the reason behind it though...
Last edited by survivor on Wed Apr 07, 2010 6:02 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sunchaser

Post by Sunchaser »

Hasn't Psychobunny gone missing more than once? I seem to remember a couple of times he has gone scarce.

Ibn Rushd

Post by Ibn Rushd »

I have noticed that Porcelain Woman has deleted some of her posts. I've sent a pm to her to see what's happening. :ermm:
There is no Master but the Master, and QT-1 is his Prophet.

Asimov's robot story "Reason"

survivor

Post by survivor »

Ibn Rushd wrote:I have noticed that Porcelain Woman has deleted some of her posts. I've sent a pm to her to see what's happening. :ermm:
Do you think, any problems she might have gotten into, due to her write ups over here ? :???:
Last edited by survivor on Fri Apr 09, 2010 7:23 am, edited 1 time in total.

Ibn Rushd

Post by Ibn Rushd »

I don't know, but I did get a response, but I feel disinclined to write what she said since that is breach of DAO and not proper etiquette. At least she's alright.

subanallah

Post by subanallah »

I am missing "peacebewithyou". I use to read his post on previous forums. God Bless this person.
Islam Will Rule the Universe

Satan words at www.faithfreedom.org

survivor

Post by survivor »

subanallah wrote:I am missing "peacebewithyou". I use to read his post on previous forums. God Bless this person.
I think, he did not re-register when FFI changed it's web appearance in the beginning of year 2009.

Asconian

Post by Asconian »

for pb

im wordless, at least im wordless hehe

cheers
there is no antitheses for truth

Sten

Post by Sten »

The universe seems neither benign nor hostile, merely indifferent.
- Carl Sagan

Idesigner

Post by Idesigner »

Sure we all miss old timers who are dead , sick or who quit for their own reasons.

I do miss T.H.Huxley .He was perhaps the most scholarly and articulate of all. We don't know why he left. I don't think he had any issue with moderators or Ali,.

May be it was too much for him to educate morons , especially about evolution. :D

So far as I am concerned , my eyes are better after retinal surgery but cant read more than few pages at a time.

subanallah

Post by subanallah »

survivor wrote:
subanallah wrote:I am missing "peacebewithyou". I use to read his post on previous forums. God Bless this person.
I think, he did not re-register when FFI changed it's web appearance in the beginning of year 2009.
thanks survivor. I bet PBWY will be happy to see this. Shame on you all for not remembering a great soldier who was fighting on the front line against islam.

Ibn Rushd

Post by Ibn Rushd »

But you are muslim, so shouldn't you wish him dead anyway? :huh:

subanallah

Post by subanallah »

Ibn Rushd wrote:But you are muslim, so shouldn't you wish him dead anyway? :huh:

no I had soft corner for this infidel. I was fighting against him on the front line. Anyway, I offered a special namaz and hopefully he will get all the rewards points in heaven.