Age of marriage as per quran

Shari'a, errancies, miracles and science
AhmedBahgat

Re: Age of marriage as per quran

Post by AhmedBahgat »

charleslemartel wrote:
AhmedBahgat wrote:
Well, if you think that I am frustrated then fine, let’s consider it that I am frustrated because the Cyber world allows deceivers like you to mislead others with ease. That is why I am here to expose the likees of you and help those others not to be deceived by you
On the contrary, I now think you are here to deceive non Muslims by lying about the verses and meanings of Arabic words. Did you really not know the usage of La, Lam and Lan, or did you lie purposefully to deceive non Muslims like me who know little Arabic? Are you going to admit your ignorance, or are you going to admit your dishonesty?

I am saddened by your crumbling image in my eyes.

charleslemartel

Post by charleslemartel »

AhmedBahgat wrote:LOL

Let's see how the dumb goons cover up Haik blunder
charleslemartel wrote:And here it is from yet another source (The difference between La, Lam and Lan). Khalil has proved to be 100% right. La is used for present tense, Lam for the past tense and Lan for the future tense.
Idiot, Ma is the denial for past tense

La and Lam HAS TO DENY PRESENT TENSE

Go and dismiss yourstupid pinhead you arselicking fool
It is YOU who should dismiss yourself to the hell reserved for liars. Khalil had warned you that you would regret locking horns with him again. He was right. This new year got you exposed so fast and so comprehensively that I now feel pity for you.

You are beneath contempt Ahmed. See, this is the real hell which you are experiencing right now. Having lost all credibility, having been proved a liar and a shameless deceiver, how are you feeling right now?
Islam is a funny religion which is misunderstood by its scholars and correctly understood by ordinary Muslims.
Faith is keeping your eyes shut when looking at the world, and/or keeping your eyes open only for the beauty of the world.

AhmedBahgat

Post by AhmedBahgat »

charleslemartel wrote:And here it is from yet another source (The difference between La, Lam and Lan). Khalil has proved to be 100% right. La is used for present tense, Lam for the past tense and Lan for the future tense.

charleslemartel wrote:It is YOU who should dismiss yourself to the hell reserved for liars.
Well, I agree totally that there is a section in hell that is reserved for liars, however the liears of FFI, like you, khalil and you gang

I will never dismiss myself you fool, this is because I know what I am talking about

It is you filthy kafirs who arse licked deceiver Khalil after I caught him yet in another lie

First he says the Na in Yahiddna means "Yet"

Then after I exposed him, he comes back and say:

First he says the Na in Yahiddna is a suffix

See punk, I didn't only expose him, but all the confused goons who supports his crap EVEN after he was caught red handed lying

You are not worth my time, you arse licking punk, most of your comments from now on must be dimissed, there is no honour to dialogue with clear cut arse licking jerk like you
charleslemartel wrote: Khalil had warned you that you would regret locking horns with him again. He was right. This new year got you exposed so fast and so comprehensively that I now feel pity for you.

You are beneath contempt Ahmed. See, this is the real hell which you are experiencing right now. Having lost all credibility, having been proved a liar and a shameless deceiver, how are you feeling right now?
Last edited by AhmedBahgat on Wed Jan 14, 2009 10:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

AhmedBahgat

Post by AhmedBahgat »

Ahmed chose to reply to one of the inmates of the CCCLD for a chance of another Slam Dunk:

Let's see what a clear cut Arabic language ignorant Arsekel has to spew:
Aksel Ankersen wrote:For all purpose negation (past present and future) in Arabic one can write ma (مَاْ )
Ma can only deny past tense verbs, you dumb

If Ma comes before present verbs, then it cannot be a denial, it must mean What

For example: Ma Ta’akloon, Ta’akloon is a present tense verb, therefore Ma must mean what, i.e. the translation should be What you eat
Aksel Ankersen wrote: or in ( إِنْ ). I.e. the use of ma in Koran 4:157 to deny Jesus' crucifixion.
And what In has to do with Ma, you confused LD ignorant?

Now, for the verse about Jesus, the Ma came before past tense verbs, Qataluh & Salabuh[/], and because each verb has the Damnir Ha at the end to refer to Jesus, then Ma must be mean a denial to the past tense verb.
Aksel Ankersen wrote:To negate the present tense alone one can use Laysa (ليس), used with imperfective verbs, like yahidna

Hahaha, look you dumb ignorant, Laysa is only to deny anything about NOUNS, it can not be used with verbs, look at the example you brought in:

Aksel Ankersen wrote:
ليس لوقعتها كاذبة
there is no denying (the Inevitable's) coming

See you ignorant, Waqi'ah is a NOUN, i.e. the denial in here is that:

the HAPPENING of the JD is not be a lie

Another example goes like this

Ahmed Laysa Kazib

Ahmed and Kazib are nouns

The sentence means:

Ahmed is not a liar

Aksel Ankersen wrote:-al Waqi'ah (the Inevitable), verse 2

It means Happeniong you ignorant

Aksel Ankersen wrote:To use lam is a linguistic choice carrying some gravity, very like the English "never".

Again you ignorant LD esteemed friend, the words 'Abada' is the one to mean never, and it doe not only deny the past but present and future as well, which must be another proof that you all goons are confused as hell, because under your flawed deception of using the word ABADA (Never) then it must mean that those women will not have the period in the future as well, hahahahahah

Now to totally deny the past the words of "Min Qabl" i.e. (BFORE), are the ones to imply 'NEVER IN THE PAST', look at the following verse you fool:

O Zakariah! Indeed, We give you good tidings of a boy whose name is Yahya: We have not made like him (to anyone) before a name (like his).

[Al Quran ; 19:7]

يَا زَكَرِيَّا إِنَّا نُبَشِّرُكَ بِغُلَامٍ اسْمُهُ يَحْيَىٰ لَمْ نَجْعَلْ لَهُ مِنْ قَبْلُ سَمِيًّا (7)

-> See goons, the words مِن قَبْلُ, Min Qabl, i.e. Before, that came after the denial using Lam, لَمْ نَجْعَل لَّهُ مِن قَبْلُ, i.e. We have not made before anyone his name. clearly denies the present and the past, that is due to the words Min Qabl that affect Lam present denial and made it past and present denial, while on the other hand it can not deny the future because the word ABADA is not used.

Aksel Ankersen wrote:With multiple different ways to phrase it, Muhammad still said "those who have not yet / never menstruated" ...

Mohammed said nothing of his own you manipulated manipulator, the words were put in his tongue

Aksel Ankersen wrote:is there any reason to think he didn't mean pre-pubescent girls?

More than one reason you manipulated LD manipulator.

There is no reason for me not to add this slam to my slam dunk show, please check in back with your inmates:

http://www.forum09.faithfreedom.org/vie ... 4814#p4814" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Pragmatist

Post by Pragmatist »

charleslemartel wrote:

It is YOU who should dismiss yourself to the hell reserved for liars. Khalil had warned you that you would regret locking horns with him again. He was right. This new year got you exposed so fast and so comprehensively that I now feel pity for you.

Hi Charles I believe our friend suffers from NPD as did his evil perverted prophet this makes it impossible for him to even admit he might be wrong far less apologise for being wrong. There is no point debating people like him as you will never come to a conclusion he will either run away with insults or simple 'dismiss' you when he has no answer but what he will never ever do is admit he is wrong no matter how many times he is exposed as being so. He will lie, cheat, run away and contradict himself but never apologise.
Does a God create you simply to punish you in Hellfire well PREDESTINATING evil, illogical, sadistic allah DOES.

Cassie

Post by Cassie »

How many sources do we need to link to in order to show that you're dead wrong about lam and negation of the past? Why are you so childish as to repeat your lies? Remember Julian Charteris disproving you? You have no shame, Ahmed.

charleslemartel

Pragmatist wrote: Hi Charles I believe our friend suffers from NPD as did his evil perverted prophet this makes it impossible for him to even admit he might be wrong far less apologise for being wrong. There is no point debating people like him as you will never come to a conclusion he will either run away with insults or simple 'dismiss' you when he has no answer but what he will never ever do is admit he is wrong no matter how many times he is exposed as being so. He will lie, cheat, run away and contradict himself but never apologise.
Hello Pragmatist, I just googled La Lam Lan Arabic and found out the lies of Ahmed. I used to think he was an honest man even if delusional. But this google search opened my eyes. He is exercising Taqiyaa in order to defend the absurdities, errors and contradictions in Quran. He is not interested in Truth; he is only trying to deceive the non Muslims.

Statements on abstract issues can be debatable, but dishonesty on actual facts are some thing totally different. I used to think that if there is some God, he will punish the liars. But may be Allah rewards dishonest and unscrupulous liars. I will wish Ahmed all the best and never ever will take his statements on face value.
Islam is a funny religion which is misunderstood by its scholars and correctly understood by ordinary Muslims.
Faith is keeping your eyes shut when looking at the world, and/or keeping your eyes open only for the beauty of the world.

Aksel Ankersen

Post by Aksel Ankersen »

AchmedBadhat wrote:Ahmed chose to reply to one of the inmates of the CCCLD for a chance of another Slam Dunk...
Badhat, don't kid yourself that I'm looking for a debate with you. Once I respected you, but that time is past.

I will clear the grammar issue up anyway. Not now, as it's 42 degrees in Perth and too hot to sit before computer.
بدرود , بدرود , بدرود

Aksel Ankersen

Post by Aksel Ankersen »

Okay let's clear this up for the readers.

مَاْ is a multi-purpose word. It can be either a relative pronoun meaning "that" or "which" or "what". Or مَاْ can be a particle of negation.

However مَاْ can certainly be used to deny in the present or past tense (probably the future -- I will look for examples).

Here is the Penrice dictionary entry on Ma (I've outlined the important bit):

-A Dictionary and Glossary of the Qur'an By John Penrice, page 209

Note the example of Sura Yusuf verse 31:

فلما سمعت بمكرهن ارسلت اليهن واعتدت لهن متكئا واتت كل واحدة منهن سكينا وقالت اخرج عليهن فلما راينه اكبرنه وقطعن ايديهن وقلن حاش لله
ماهذا بشرا ان هذا الا ملك كريم

When she heard their sly whispers, she sent to them, and made ready for them a repast, then she gave to each one of them a knife. 'Come forth, attend to them,' she said. And when they saw him, they so admired him that they cut their hands, saying, 'God save us! This is no mortal; he is no other but a noble angel.'
See? In the quoted speech by the guests مَاْ was used for negation of the present tense. They said: "This is no mortal"
بدرود , بدرود , بدرود

AhmedBahgat

Post by AhmedBahgat »

Ahmed chose to reply to one of the CCCLD inmates arsekel:
Aksel Ankersen wrote:Okay let's clear this up for the readers.

مَاْ is a multi-purpose word. It can be either a relative pronoun meaning "that" or "which" or "what". Or مَاْ can be a particle of negation.

However مَاْ can certainly be used to deny in the present or past tense (probably the future -- I will look for examples).

Here is the Penrice dictionary entry on Ma (I've outlined the important bit):

-A Dictionary and Glossary of the Qur'an By John Penrice, page 209

Note the example of Sura Yusuf verse 31:

فلما سمعت بمكرهن ارسلت اليهن واعتدت لهن متكئا واتت كل واحدة منهن سكينا وقالت اخرج عليهن فلما راينه اكبرنه وقطعن ايديهن وقلن حاش لله
ماهذا بشرا ان هذا الا ملك كريم

When she heard their sly whispers, she sent to them, and made ready for them a repast, then she gave to each one of them a knife. 'Come forth, attend to them,' she said. And when they saw him, they so admired him that they cut their hands, saying, 'God save us! This is no mortal; he is no other but a noble angel.'
See? In the quoted speech by the guests مَاْ was used for negation of the present tense. They said: "This is no mortal"

Hahahahah, I have that dictionary in my hand you fool, look again at what you write in red,

Ma HAZA

HAZA is not a verb you fool, it is a NOUN

You are shoved back in the CCCLD wing

KhaliL

Post by KhaliL »

I hate to beat a dead donkey. I really hate it, but can’t help now. Ahmed Bahgat is a dead donkey in this forum. He is long dead and this year has been quite an ominous beginning for him. Here he argues “Ma” is negation in the past. Liar is lying through his teeth. In one chapter of Quran (Chapter 2) we see “MA” used to negate present in at least a dozen places.

See just one instance from Quran:

قُلْ إِنَّ الأَمْرَ كُلَّهُ لِلَّهِ يُخْفُونَ فِي أَنفُسِهِم مَّا لاَ يُبْدُونَ لَكَ

Say thou: "Indeed, this affair is wholly Allah's." They hide in their minds what they dare not reveal to thee [Quran 3:154]

Focus on the bolded part: It transliterates as “Ma La Yubdoona” = what they not reveal”

Here "Ma" along with “La” is used to negate “Reveal” an act in present tense.

Go on liar. This year you will reap a lot from FFI. Where is your pet? That professional troll BMZ?

AhmedBahgat

Post by AhmedBahgat »

Ahmed chose to reply to another CCCLD inmate:
KhaliL FarieL wrote:__________________

I hate to beat a dead donkey. I really hate it, but can’t help now. Ahmed Bahgat is a dead donkey in this forum. He is long dead and this year has been quite an ominous beginning for him. Here he argues “Ma” is negation in the past. Liar is lying through his teeth. In one chapter of Quran (Chapter 2) we see “MA” used to negate present in at least a dozen places.

See just one instance from Quran:

قُلْ إِنَّ الأَمْرَ كُلَّهُ لِلَّهِ يُخْفُونَ فِي أَنفُسِهِم مَّا لاَ يُبْدُونَ لَكَ

Say thou: "Indeed, this affair is wholly Allah's." They hide in their minds what they dare not reveal to thee [Quran 3:154]

Focus on the bolded part: It transliterates as “Ma La Yubdoona” = what they not reveal”

Here "Ma" along with “La” is used to negate “Reveal” an act in present tense.

Go on liar. This year you will reap a lot from FFI. Where is your pet? That professional troll BMZ?

Listen you conman bound to hell, Ma in the above is not for the denial you fool, Ma in the above means WHAT

the denial device is La, you stupid

i.e. Ma La Yubdoon = WHAT they do not reveal

shove your pinhead back in the LD wing, you ignorant conman

KhaliL

Post by KhaliL »

AhmedBahgat wrote: Listen you conman bound to hell, Ma in the above is not for the denial you fool, Ma in the above means WHAT

Shut the fu*****ng Quran up you Liar. See what I wrote: “Ma” along with “La”. I am not a buffoon like you to get spanked.

Now, What does the following verse without "LA" mean? "MA" is used in here with not a past tense. But something like in English it can be said in present continuous tense.

وَإِذْ قَالَ اللّهُ يَا عِيسَى ابْنَ مَرْيَمَ أَأَنتَ قُلتَ لِلنَّاسِ اتَّخِذُونِي وَأُمِّيَ إِلَـهَيْنِ مِن دُونِ اللّهِ قَالَ سُبْحَانَكَ مَا يَكُونُ لِي أَنْ أَقُولَ مَا لَيْسَ لِي بِحَقٍّ

And when Allah saith: O Jesus, son of Mary! Didst you say unto mankind: Take me and my mother for two gods beside Allah? he says: Be glorified! I am not being able to utter that to which I had no right. [5:116]

"Ma Yakoonu" = "Not being" It is in present tense. Though the verse in general speaks in a past tone, the particular word is in present tense.

Your Quran, the real Sh**

AhmedBahgat

Post by AhmedBahgat »

Ahmed chose to expose the resident clown of FFI again:
KhaliL FarieL wrote:
AhmedBahgat wrote: Listen you conman bound to hell, Ma in the above is not for the denial you fool, Ma in the above means WHAT

Shut the fu*****ng Quran up you Liar. See what I wrote: “Ma” along with “La”. I am not a buffoon like you to get spanked.

Now, What does the following verse without "LA" mean? "MA" is used in here with not a past tense. But something like in English it can be said in present continuous tense.

وَإِذْ قَالَ اللّهُ يَا عِيسَى ابْنَ مَرْيَمَ أَأَنتَ قُلتَ لِلنَّاسِ اتَّخِذُونِي وَأُمِّيَ إِلَـهَيْنِ مِن دُونِ اللّهِ قَالَ سُبْحَانَكَ مَا يَكُونُ لِي أَنْ أَقُولَ مَا لَيْسَ لِي بِحَقٍّ

And when Allah saith: O Jesus, son of Mary! Didst you say unto mankind: Take me and my mother for two gods beside Allah? he says: Be glorified! I am not being able to utter that to which I had no right. [5:116]

"Ma Yakoonu" = "Not being" It is in present tense. Though the verse in general speaks in a past tone, the particular word is in present tense.

Listen you stupid dumb

we are talking about LAM not MA you low octane hell fuel

Lam Yahiddna

If you keep presenting Tom and Jerry crap, you won't be released in your next parole hearing, you hard core criminal

piss off now
Last edited by AhmedBahgat on Fri Jan 16, 2009 3:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

diotima64

Post by diotima64 »

:roflmao: Low octane hell fuel?? :roflmao:

You ARE creative in your insults, Ahmed, must give you that! :worthy:

KhaliL

Post by KhaliL »

AhmedBahgat wrote:Ahmed chose to expose the resident clown of FFI again:
KhaliL FarieL wrote:

Listen you stupid dumb

Lam Yahiddna

If you keep presenting Tom and Jerry crap, you won't be released in your next parole hearing, you hard core criminal

piss off now

Huh... Now in damage repair mode..??!!

Listen you Old man.. I am refuting what you wrote in answer to Aksel Ankersen in the post: viewtopic.php?p=4816#p4816" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
This is What YOU wrote:Ma can only deny past tense verbs
You are habituated to losing to infidels to the point of no return. Pathetic...

charleslemartel

To those who did not click the link I provided to prove the lie of Ahmed:

AhmedBahgat

Post by AhmedBahgat »

Ahmed chose to reply to the clown of FFI and CCCLD inmate:
KhaliL FarieL wrote:Listen you stupid dumb

Lam Yahiddna

piss off now

Huh... Now in damage repair mode..??!!

Listen you Old man.. I am refuting what you wrote in answer to Aksel Ankersen in the post: viewtopic.php?p=4816#p4816" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
This is What YOU wrote:Ma can only deny past tense verbs
You are habituated to losing to infidels to the point of no return. Pathetic...[/quote]

Fine you low octane hell fuel, I admit my mistake, that is because I am a man unlike a filthy conman like you

so Ma, may deny past and present verbs

how this refute the Lam argument in Lam Yahiddna?

also you conman, are you going to admit your blunder regarding the Na in Yahiddna, or I am the only man on this web site?

AhmedBahgat

Post by AhmedBahgat »

Ahmed chose to reply to itchy mental and CCCLD inmate
charleslemartel wrote:To those who did not click the link I provided to prove the lie of Ahmed:

Idiot, if you read my whole refute on the exclusive forum you should read that I stated that Lam deny the present and the near past, i.e. the last time the action happened, I even give an exmaple of the breakfast you fool

back in the wing, you criminal

AhmedBahgat

Post by AhmedBahgat »

diotima64 wrote::roflmao: Low octane hell fuel?? :roflmao:

You ARE creative in your insults, Ahmed, must give you that! :worthy:
Believe me darling, I mean it for real, according to the Quran, Khalil is going to be one of the lowest octan hell fuel avaiable in the hell markets, It's showtime