France Invaded

Prove Islam is from God, why it is the 'One True Religion'.
Muhammad bin Lyin

France Invaded

Post by Muhammad bin Lyin »

France is apparently being invaded by hordes of scary ghosts.

orange jews for breakfast and 20 oz he brews at night

Muhammad bin Lyin

Re: France Invaded

I'm the one on the left, in case you were wondering. Can't you tell?

Last edited by Muhammad bin Lyin on Sun Jan 17, 2010 4:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Muhammad bin Lyin

The Three Blanketeers!!! :lol: It's like they kept their bedsheets on and put it over their head. :lol:

Muhammad bin Lyin

The Bride of Dracula!!. Bluh Bluh :lol:

Muhammad bin Lyin

OK ladies, smile for the camera. :lol: Imagine trying to prove that you really were there and your friends don't believe it's you in the picture. :lol:

yeezevee

Post by yeezevee »

Take this for today's News.. http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/politics/8464124.stm" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

It says UKIP chief Nigel Farage calls for burka ban

Ex-UKIP leader Nigel Farage, who leads UKIP's 13 MEPs in Brussels, told the BBC's Politics Show they were a symbol of an "increasingly divided Britain". He also said they "oppressed" women and were a potential security threat But Schools Secretary Ed Balls said it was "not British" to tell people what to wear in the street, and accused UKIP of indulging in "unpleasant politics". Some European countries, including France, are debating banning the burka, but the issue has sparked controversy when it has been raised in the UK. UKIP is the first British party to call for a total ban, after the BNP called for it to be banned in Britain's schools.
and that is all ok.. Now watch the lady what she says in response to that
Salma Yaqoob, leader of the anti-war Respect party, also criticised UKIP's proposed ban on the burka.

"I certainly wouldn't want to wear it myself, but then to take it to a step where they are going to ban it because I feel uncomfortable with it is something I would say is very un-British because the British way of life is 'live and let live', freedom of speech, freedom of worship," she said.

"As long as they are not imposing it on anybody else they should have the right to wear it."
As long as they are not imposing it on anybody else they should have the right to wear it
Salma Yaqoob, Respect leader
that is Salma Yaqoob

She is the leader of the Respect political party and a Birmingham city councillor

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ieKChtPBZcc" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Watch the Video of the Lady.. Question is are they IMPOSING BURKHA??

yeezevee

Muhammad bin Lyin

Coppertone Babe. She doesn't lay on a blanket, she wears it. :lol:

Last edited by Muhammad bin Lyin on Sun Jan 17, 2010 5:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Muhammad bin Lyin

I guess some people are better off wearing the full, head to toe burqa. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Muhammad bin Lyin

See the resemblance?? It's Uncle Fester rapped in rags.

Image Image

Eagle

Post by Eagle »

Muhammad bin Lyin wrote:See the resemblance?? It's Uncle Fester rapped in rags.

Image Image
I didnt know your old grand ma looked like that when she was in a state of fear and desperation:

She probably looked more like that when she saw your face after your dad brought you back from the zoo from where he adopted you:

Marie

Post by Marie »

I can think of better things to do with tent...whoops I mean the burka. Does strangulation sound good?

HollowScar

Post by HollowScar »

Come on guys, have respect. Most of these women don't know that they are doing the right thing for the right reason, but wrong religion. They are not even allowed to question their beliefs, and may not have the freedom to do so.

It is one thing to criticize a religion, but it is another to criticize people for their modesty.

Even other religions have it.

I TIMOTHY 2:8-10: “I desire therefore that the men pray everywhere, lifting up holy hands, without wrath and doubting; in like manner also, that the women adorn themselves in modest apparel, with propriety and moderation, not with braided hair or gold or pearls or costly clothing, but which is proper for women professing godliness with good works,”

MATTHEW 5:27-28: “You have heard that it was said to those of old, ‘You shall not commit adultery,’ But I say to you that whoever looks at a women to lust for her has already committed adultery with her in his heart.”

Now you can see, why we should leave these women out of it. We look like savages hunting after these people, when we can go to the core of Islam, and find flaws. Thank you.
"Do you remember what you told me once? That every passing minute is a another chance to turn it all around" - Vanilla Sky
"If I could just go back... if I could rub everything out... starting with myself" - The Talented Mr. Ripley

piscohot

Post by piscohot »

HollowScar wrote: that they are doing the right thing for the right reason,
what do you mean by that, HollowScar?
Quran miracle (16:69) : Bees eat ALL fruits
Quran miracle (27:18) : an ant SAID, "O ants, enter your dwellings that you not be crushed by Solomon and his soldiers while they perceive not."

Sten

Post by Sten »

I agree with Hollowscar.
The universe seems neither benign nor hostile, merely indifferent.
- Carl Sagan

Muhammad bin Lyin

I can't find the bathroom !! :lol: :lol:
Last edited by Muhammad bin Lyin on Mon Jan 18, 2010 3:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

antineoETC

Post by antineoETC »

HollowScar wrote:Come on guys, have respect. Most of these women don't know that they are doing the right thing for the right reason, but wrong religion. They are not even allowed to question their beliefs, and may not have the freedom to do so.

It is one thing to criticize a religion, but it is another to criticize people for their modesty.

Even other religions have it.

I TIMOTHY 2:8-10: “I desire therefore that the men pray everywhere, lifting up holy hands, without wrath and doubting; in like manner also, that the women adorn themselves in modest apparel, with propriety and moderation, not with braided hair or gold or pearls or costly clothing, but which is proper for women professing godliness with good works,”

MATTHEW 5:27-28: “You have heard that it was said to those of old, ‘You shall not commit adultery,’ But I say to you that whoever looks at a women to lust for her has already committed adultery with her in his heart.”

Now you can see, why we should leave these women out of it. We look like savages hunting after these people, when we can go to the core of Islam, and find flaws. Thank you.

You have seriously dented my belief that Christians can be feasible allies against Islam.
It is in the nature of wasp nests that some of their inhabitants are bound to sting someone. The closer you are to are to a wasp nest the more likely you are to get stung, sometimes fatally. Who would encourage wasps to establish a nest in their house?

Muhammad bin Lyin

:lol: :lol:

Muhammad bin Lyin

Muhammad bin Lyin

Say..., isn't that my handkerchief you're wearing around your head??

Muhammad bin Lyin

It looks like this one was made with wrapping paper from a kid's birthday party.