Viewing porn ia major Muslim problem

The rights of, or lack thereof, and problems faced by women in Islam
User avatar
Sten
Posts: 3205
Joined: Mon Jan 05, 2009 5:19 am

Re: Viewing porn ia major Muslim problem

Post by Sten »

iffo wrote:
Sten wrote:
iffo wrote:There are few incidents of these old farts among 1.5 billion people where as 30% of you forcing your children to get married when they are babies.
What is the difference between arranged marriage and marrying children to each other? It's not like the kids have to buy their own house, pay bills, and get a 9 to 5 job at the age of six. It is a contract that is fulfilled when the children are mature enough to live together in marriage. Yes it's backward and stupid, but I see no difference between it and regular arranged marriage.
Arrange marriage does not work the way you think. Its marriage with out dating but boy and girl are both willing and interested to get married with each other.
That's not the way I hear it. From what I have seen and heard its a contract worked out between parents and the kids have no say in it whatsoever. If you are a girl and you try to rebel against an arranged marriage, you will just be forced into it regardless or face disownment and ostracization from your family. I have no experience with the male side of it so I can't comment. I suppose it's ok if your family hooks you up with a stunning intelligent woman, but what if she is boring or spoiled? What if you are not willing or interested to get married? At what point are you given the freedom of choice to find your own spouse?

I wouldn't trust my mother to buy underwear for me, let alone choose me a wife. The qualities your mother and father look for in a woman are totally different from your own needs and desires.
The universe seems neither benign nor hostile, merely indifferent.
- Carl Sagan

Ram
Posts: 2136
Joined: Sat Jan 03, 2009 4:40 am

Re: Viewing porn ia major Muslim problem

Post by Ram »

iffo wrote:
Sten wrote:
iffo wrote: Arrange marriage does not work the way you think. Its marriage with out dating but boy and girl are both willing and interested to get married with each other.
That's not the way I hear it. From what I have seen and heard its a contract worked out between parents and the kids have no say in it whatsoever. If you are a girl and you try to rebel against an arranged marriage, you will just be forced into it regardless or face disownment and ostracization from your family. I have no experience with the male side of it so I can't comment. I suppose it's ok if your family hooks you up with a stunning intelligent woman, but what if she is boring or spoiled? What if you are not willing or interested to get married? At what point are you given the freedom of choice to find your own spouse?
I wouldn't trust my mother to buy underwear for me, let alone choose me a wife. The qualities your mother and father look for in a woman are totally different from your own needs and desires.
The majority, about 90% of families in the Indian Sub-Continent, arrange marriages without the consent of their children, even these days.

Even the educated families with liberal outlook arrange the marriages for their children, but they allow the prospective couple to meet, in a party arranged for that very purpose - or in the presence of their parents, older relatives or siblings, never alone. They may also take the couple's opinion in consideration and many cases seek their consent. They will never allow the girl and boy to meet alone or go on a date. Only a small percentage, 1% of families will allow their children to marry without arranging their marriage.

In Pakistan (also India) it is a big scandal if a girl meets a boy on her own. She will have a bad reputation, she will be considered slut. If she is a Muslim, she will most likely be killed. If she is a Hindu, there is 10% chance that she will be killed. If she is a Sikh, her chance of being killed will be 20%. If she is a Christian or Parsi, her boyfriend will be accepted in the family.

The arranging marriage of children is a different because children are not capable of giving their consent. Marrying children to children is a sign of backwardness, no doubt, but is not evil. But marrying a very young girl to an old man is utterly evil, it is beneath contempt. The little girl is not capable of giving consent.
वासुदैव कुटुम्बकम्।
سارا سنسار ایک پریوار ہے۔
The Whole World is a Family.

iffo
Posts: 4692
Joined: Sat Jun 13, 2009 3:29 am
Contact:

Re: Viewing porn ia major Muslim problem

Post by iffo »

No there are still few dominating parents who try to impose their will on children especially on girls. But 90% of arranged marriages are they way I described. My parents uncles, aunts, their parents al were married via arranged marriage, no one force no one, it was with the consent of children.

User avatar
byteresistor
Posts: 1514
Joined: Thu Mar 19, 2009 1:41 am

Re: Viewing porn ia major Muslim problem

Post by byteresistor »

iffo wrote:no one force no one, it was with the consent of children.
Children do not know any better. They do not have a full understanding of what marriage is. They do not know what they're getting into. Or rather what they're put into. They're thrown into the adult world before they're adults.

iffo
Posts: 4692
Joined: Sat Jun 13, 2009 3:29 am
Contact:

Re: Viewing porn ia major Muslim problem

Post by iffo »

byteresistor wrote:
iffo wrote:no one force no one, it was with the consent of children.
Children do not know any better. They do not have a full understanding of what marriage is. They do not know what they're getting into. Or rather what they're put into. They're thrown into the adult world before they're adults.
Sorry when I said children I did not mean they were kids when they were married. They were adults. My mom was 26 when she got married. I used the word "children" from parents reference.

Ram
Posts: 2136
Joined: Sat Jan 03, 2009 4:40 am

Re: Viewing porn ia major Muslim problem

Post by Ram »

iffo wrote:No there are still few dominating parents who try to impose their will on children especially on girls. But 90% of arranged marriages are they way I described. My parents uncles, aunts, their parents al were married via arranged marriage, no one force no one, it was with the consent of children.
Don't talk non-sense, Mr. iffo. Only families living in the big cosmopolitan cities like Mumbai, New Delhi, Kolkata or Chennai etc. seek consent of their adult children. Same thing can be said about Pakistan. Perhaps in Lahore or Karachi, the parents are enlightened enough to do the same. But in the rest of the Indian Sub-Continent, adult children are married off without their consent.

In any case, small children are not capable of giving consent, they don't even know what marraige means. Like I said, marrying children to children, illegal in India, is a sign of backwardness. However, children remain with their families till they are teenagers. When they meet in social gatherings, they are just innocent children. There is NO sex involved - they don't even know about sex.

But marrying children to old men, LEGAL in many Muslim countries, is evil. The little girl is not capable of giving consent. The old man has sex with her, albeit when she reaches the age of puberty, but she is still a child. I don't believe that little girl knows what it means to be married, and we can be sure that for her the idea of sex with an old fart is repugnant. This is exploitation of children for the purpose of sex - a serious crime in Western countries.

The parents who marry their small daughters to old men should be prosecuted and put in jail for life. They don't deserve to be parents.
वासुदैव कुटुम्बकम्।
سارا سنسار ایک پریوار ہے۔
The Whole World is a Family.

iffo
Posts: 4692
Joined: Sat Jun 13, 2009 3:29 am
Contact:

Re: Viewing porn ia major Muslim problem

Post by iffo »

Ram wrote:
iffo wrote:No there are still few dominating parents who try to impose their will on children especially on girls. But 90% of arranged marriages are they way I described. My parents uncles, aunts, their parents al were married via arranged marriage, no one force no one, it was with the consent of children.
Don't talk non-sense, Mr. iffo. Only families living in the big cosmopolitan cities like Mumbai, New Delhi, Kolkata or Chennai etc. seek consent of their adult children. Same thing can be said about Pakistan. Perhaps in Lahore or Karachi, the parents are enlightened enough to do the same. But in the rest of the Indian Sub-Continent, adult children are married off without their consent.

In any case, small children are not capable of giving consent, they don't even know what marraige means. Like I said, marrying children to children, illegal in India, is a sign of backwardness. However, children remain with their families till they are teenagers. When they meet in social gatherings, they are just innocent children. There is NO sex involved - they don't even know about sex.

But marrying children to old men, LEGAL in many Muslim countries, is evil. The little girl is not capable of giving consent. The old man has sex with her, albeit when she reaches the age of puberty, but she is still a child. I don't believe that little girl knows what it means to be married, and we can be sure that for her the idea of sex with an old fart is repugnant. This is exploitation of children for the purpose of sex - a serious crime in Western countries.

The parents who marry their small daughters to old men should be prosecuted and put in jail for life. They don't deserve to be parents.
Other than few case here and there no old men marrying young girls in muslim countries. Also Other than may be in villages parents are not forcing their children to marry, especially not men. Even now girls take a stand if they don't want to marry in vilages.

I can tell you are not a play boy that girls were crazy about and had a arranged marriage yourself, were you forced by your parents?
Arranged marriage is blessing for many otherwise lot of people who are not play boy or shy and can not find partner for themselves will end up masturbating all their life. So Ram be thankful for arranged marriage.

Ram
Posts: 2136
Joined: Sat Jan 03, 2009 4:40 am

Re: Viewing porn ia major Muslim problem

Post by Ram »

iffo wrote:Other than few case here and there no old men marrying young girls in muslim countries. Also Other than may be in villages parents are not forcing their children to marry, especially not men. Even now girls take a stand if they don't want to marry in vilages.

I can tell you are not a play boy that girls were crazy about and had a arranged marriage yourself, were you forced by your parents?
Arranged marriage is blessing for many otherwise lot of people who are not play boy or shy and can not find partner for themselves will end up masturbating all their life. So Ram be thankful for arranged marriage.
Thanks for your idiotic answer. Only Muslim will try to skirt the real issue. My marriage was not arranged. Besides, I did not criticize the custom of arranged marriage itself. But what that has to do with the issue of marrying little girls to old men? Did you click on the link in one of previous posts? Why are you denying facts? You are not going to solve the problem of legal pedophilia in Muslim countries by denying the facts - why such stupidity? By denying facts you come across a total moron. Your inane response only suggests that you have no sensible answer to my views.

Only way to solve problems is to acknowledge the facts and talking about them. Do you know why Muslim societies are backward? I tell you why. Muslims try to shove every problem under the rug. If Muslims want to join the civilized world, they have to face their problems first.
वासुदैव कुटुम्बकम्।
سارا سنسار ایک پریوار ہے۔
The Whole World is a Family.

iffo
Posts: 4692
Joined: Sat Jun 13, 2009 3:29 am
Contact:

Re: Viewing porn ia major Muslim problem

Post by iffo »

Ram wrote:
iffo wrote:Other than few case here and there no old men marrying young girls in muslim countries. Also Other than may be in villages parents are not forcing their children to marry, especially not men. Even now girls take a stand if they don't want to marry in vilages.

I can tell you are not a play boy that girls were crazy about and had a arranged marriage yourself, were you forced by your parents?
Arranged marriage is blessing for many otherwise lot of people who are not play boy or shy and can not find partner for themselves will end up masturbating all their life. So Ram be thankful for arranged marriage.
Thanks for your idiotic answer. Only Muslim will try to skirt the real issue. My marriage was not arranged. Besides, I did not criticize the custom of arranged marriage itself. But what that has to do with the issue of marrying little girls to old men? Did you click on the link in one of previous posts? Why are you denying facts? You are not going to solve the problem of legal pedophilia in Muslim countries by denying the facts - why such stupidity? By denying facts you come across a total moron. Your inane response only suggests that you have no sensible answer to my views.

Only way to solve problems is to acknowledge the facts and talking about them. Do you know why Muslim societies are backward? I tell you why. Muslims try to shove every problem under the rug. If Muslims want to join the civilized world, they have to face their problems first.
Like I said other than few cases here and there no old men are marrying young girls.

User avatar
Ansar al-Zindiqi
Posts: 1532
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2009 2:35 am
Contact:

Re: Viewing porn ia major Muslim problem

Post by Ansar al-Zindiqi »

I must add that viewing porn isn't only a "major Muslim problem" but it is also a problem with non-Muslims who are being exposed to a certain type of Islamically flavoured pornography most Muslims seem to be happily at home with. That's right . . . . .
Image
The Pornography of Death

PS: Some might call it "Muslim Child Pornography" and they are probably right.

Image
This guy's tastes are actually "wholesome".
Don't be a believer but a heretic unto yourself.

Ram
Posts: 2136
Joined: Sat Jan 03, 2009 4:40 am

Re: Viewing porn ia major Muslim problem

Post by Ram »

I am utterly disgusted with the picture of the mother perversly smiling, holding the knife over bleeding child's head. She is not a mother, she is a criminal. I cannot comprehend this kind of brutality inflicted on a child in the name of Islam - this is not a religion, this is pure evil.
वासुदैव कुटुम्बकम्।
سارا سنسار ایک پریوار ہے۔
The Whole World is a Family.

User avatar
Trouper
Posts: 57
Joined: Wed Jul 08, 2009 9:52 pm

Re: Viewing porn ia major Muslim problem

Post by Trouper »

Ram wrote:this is not a religion, this is pure evil.
You are absolutely right, Ram. This is not Islam. This is a cult called "Shiasm."

katlike
Posts: 320
Joined: Fri Jan 02, 2009 5:19 am

Re: Viewing porn ia major Muslim problem

Post by katlike »

Trouper wrote:
Ram wrote:this is not a religion, this is pure evil.
You are absolutely right, Ram. This is not Islam. This is a cult called "Shiasm."
Shiasm comes from mohammed's daughter Fatima right? This bloody mess is sort of genetic. mohammed was a bloody mess and his daughter's followers are a bloody mess. What is worse, the rape of aisha or the obsessive cutting that fatima welded. islam is a freaking nightmare. What is your poison, child rape or child cutting, what kind of freak is this allah monster.
Men never do evil so completely and cheerfully as when they do it from a religious conviction. Blaise Pascal

saj69
Posts: 10
Joined: Sun May 08, 2011 8:53 am

Re: Viewing porn ia major Muslim problem

Post by saj69 »

but they say to watch porn in islam is a sin ,,but they dont mind tht ,,,so really they dont no wat is sin and wat isnt hahahaha,, i got bought up as a muslim ,,and after hearing these nutters beardies ,,tellin u fake stories ,,i hav stopped believing in islam ,,i hav seen mulla,s chatting up women in mosques ,,but they tell us its a sin to chat up girls ,,i hav seen mulla,s lie to women jus to sleep wid them ,,i hav seen mulla,s break up marriages ,,so they can sleep with them ,,so basically this religion was made up by mulla,s no MUHAMMAD bcus wat muhammad taught ,,it is not being taught the same way , and religions are man made not god made :turban:

iffo
Posts: 4692
Joined: Sat Jun 13, 2009 3:29 am
Contact:

Re: Viewing porn ia major Muslim problem

Post by iffo »

saj69 wrote:but they say to watch porn in islam is a sin ,,but they dont mind tht ,,,so really they dont no wat is sin and wat isnt hahahaha,, i got bought up as a muslim ,,and after hearing these nutters beardies ,,tellin u fake stories ,,i hav stopped believing in islam ,,i hav seen mulla,s chatting up women in mosques ,,but they tell us its a sin to chat up girls ,,i hav seen mulla,s lie to women jus to sleep wid them ,,i hav seen mulla,s break up marriages ,,so they can sleep with them ,,so basically this religion was made up by mulla,s no MUHAMMAD bcus wat muhammad taught ,,it is not being taught the same way , and religions are man made not god made :turban:
there are some crock mullahs no doubt. but your gernalization is not a fair based on few crockies, never generalize things like that.

yeezevee
Posts: 6547
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2009 9:17 pm

Re: Viewing porn ia major Muslim problem

Post by yeezevee »

iffo wrote:
saj69 wrote:but they say to watch porn in islam is a sin ,,but they dont mind tht ,,,so really they dont no wat is sin and wat isnt hahahaha,, i got bought up as a muslim ,,and after hearing these nutters beardies ,,tellin u fake stories ,,i hav stopped believing in islam ,,i hav seen mulla,s chatting up women in mosques ,,but they tell us its a sin to chat up girls ,,i hav seen mulla,s lie to women jus to sleep wid them ,,i hav seen mulla,s break up marriages ,,so they can sleep with them ,,so basically this religion was made up by mulla,s no MUHAMMAD bcus wat muhammad taught ,,it is not being taught the same way , and religions are man made not god made :turban:
there are some crock mullahs no doubt. but your gernalization is not a fair based on few crockies, never generalize things like that.
these crock mullahs have plenty of support from millions of unsuspected Muslims who never read/understood Quran/hadith/sunnah dear iffo..

mothepedo
Posts: 44
Joined: Mon Dec 20, 2010 6:10 am

Re: Viewing porn ia major Muslim problem

Post by mothepedo »

Google keeps track of what people are searching for. Did you know that people in Muslim countries are at the top of the numbers seeking info on zoosex! :yuk: :clap:

Can you imagine an iman getting it on with this
Image
All men should have been born with sperm that tastes like maple sirop. And all women should suffer from sugar craving.

Post Reply