News from The United Kingdom

Discuss world politics in relation to Islam and Muslims.
antineoETC

Re: News from The United Kingdom

Post by antineoETC »

"Prophet Muhammad...bought, sold, captured, and owned slaves" SOURCE: BBC website
"Muhammad is considered to be a perfect model" SOURCE: BBC website

antineoETC

Post by antineoETC »

ENGLISH SOCCER PLAYER TO HOST 'REFUGEE' IN OWN HOME

You want 'refugees' in your country? Do as this Gary Lineker guy.

However, there are clearly limits to his hospitality:
He added of his decision: "My kids are all grown up so I've got plenty of room, so if I can help on a temporary basis then I'm more than happy to do so. Why not?"
Sorry Mr Lineker, you want them in your country, you should be prepared to put them up indefinitely AND pay for their food. When one leaves you should accept another one straight away.

UK REFUGEES AT HOME WEBSITE
"Prophet Muhammad...bought, sold, captured, and owned slaves" SOURCE: BBC website

Ariel

Post by Ariel »

UK: Supporters of ‘Palestinian’ jihad terror vandalize soccer stadium for allowing Israeli team to practice there

The reality of the situation is that it is the “Palestinians” who routinely call for genocide of the Jews and target Israeli civilians, not the other way around. But the “Palestinians” have been able to go very far with their spurious claims of victimhood, and aren’t about to stop now. Get the full details in The Palestinian Delusion.

• Partick Thistle targeted in anti-Israel vandalism attack after Firhill training session,” by Gabriel McKay, Daily Record, October 8, 2020 (thanks to Joshua):

Partick Thistle’s Firhill stadium has defaced with shocking graffiti after Israel trained there ahead of their clash with Scotland….

Israel were allowed to train at Firhill earlier this week ahead of the Euro 2020 crunch match and Partick Thistle have seen their stadium targeted with a vile message.

Images show red paint splattered over the main entrance, as well as a message reading “Palestinian blood”.

A spokesperson for Partick Thistle said:”We are extremely disappointed that our stadium has been vandalised in this way. The matter is now in the hands of police….

There were similar scenes at Hampden last month for the Nations League meeting between the two sides.

Red paint was splashed over a road leading into the national stadium with the words “Palestinian blood!” daubed on an overlooking wall….
The heart of the wise inclines to the right,
but the heart of the fool to the left.

antineoETC

Post by antineoETC »

Recent GUARDIAN article:

]The Tories aren't ashamed of their Islamophobia. They're proud of it]

Almost 60% of Conservative members believe poisonous myths about “no-go areas in Britain where sharia law dominates and non-Muslims cannot enter”. Another 57% expressed negative views about Muslims, of which 21% registered very negative attitudes.

antineoETC

Post by antineoETC »

It would be a good idea to have a section devoted to documenting media references to "Islamophobia".

antineoETC

Post by antineoETC »

A quick Google search reveals that above-linked article author Nesrine Malik is a non-hijab-wearing "Muslim". I put the word "Muslim" in quotation marks because "ISLAM", submission to the will of Allah as expressed in the Qur'an, is more about PRACTICE than belief. This assertion is supported by Qur'an verses 49.14-15:

The wandering Arabs say: We believe. Say: Ye believe not, but rather say "We submit," [ie are Muslims] for the faith hath not yet entered into your hearts...
The believers are those only who believe in Allah and His messenger and afterward doubt not, but strive with their wealth and their lives for the cause of Allah. Such are the sincere.

Of course being a citizen of a still overwhelmingly non-Muslim country, however "Islamophobic", she can pretend to herself that Islam is whatever she wants it to be and that Allah is perfectly cool with her blatantly flouting his dress code - although she clearly falls into the Quranic category of 'munafiq' (hypocrite). It is Britain, not Islam, that gives her that freedom.

Ariel

Post by Ariel »

antineoETC wrote:
Tue Oct 13, 2020 8:54 pm
It would be a good idea to have a section devoted to documenting media references to "Islamophobia".
Good idea. Why don't you open a topic "Islamophobia" antineoETC. ?

antineoETC

Post by antineoETC »

Ariel wrote:Good idea. Why don't you open a topic "Islamophobia" antineoETC. ?
I was thinking more that the admins set up a dedicated subforum.

Ariel

Post by Ariel »

WATCH: Man Rips Down Cross on London Church in Broad Daylight

A viral video on social media appears to a show a man standing on top of a church and ripping down its cross in broad daylight.

The video shows a young male methodically yanking down the cross on top of the Chadwell Heath Baptist Church, which describes itself as “an informal multinational congregation of around 70 people [who] seek to worship God and pray together, to share the good news of Jesus Christ, to encourage people to be His disciples and serve the local community and wider church family.”

The man makes no attempt to even partially hide his identity — which would not be difficult, with the sight of people wearing masks even outdoors not uncommon in London amid the ongoing Wuhan virus pandemic — and appears heedless of the fact that there are multiple people at the scene or passing by at the time of the act.

The footage was uploaded to the popular Crimewatch UK page on Facebook, having apparently been sourced from the London & UK Crime account on Twitter.

The video has elicited a furious response on social media, with many users suggesting that the man’s actions would have been front-page news and the subject of public denouncements by leading politicians had his apparent target been a Muslim mosque rather than a Christian church.

Inundated with a mixture of angry and concerned messages, the Barking and Dagenham team of Metropolitan Police police appeared to address the outcry, assuring the public that they were “aware of a video circulating on social media of a male causing damage to a religious premises on High Road, Chadwell Heath.”

“A male has been arrested and the matter is being investigated,” they added, urging witnesses to contact them on the 101 non-emergency telephone number quoting the reference cad 4071/18OCT. 323EA.

Police further confirmed to Breitbart London that the events were reported to them and that officers had attended the scene and arrested a man “on suspicion of criminal damage”. There was no mention of religiously-aggravated hate crime charges — although this does not rule out the possibility that they might be pursued later.

The cross has been recovered.

pr126

Post by pr126 »

Won't be the last church.

I don't think it will be treated as a religiously aggravated hate crime. This only applies if a mosque is touched by an infidel.
This will be forgotten by the end of the week.
Also, it will send a message to the RoP that they are free to do it again anywhere, anytime.
Islam: an idea to kill and die for.

pr126

Post by pr126 »

Seems like it is not just the RoP that is destroying churches.

Curious that only Christianity and Judaism is "problematic".
Well, Islam claims to be an Abrahamic religion too. But they know better not to touch mosques.

Islam: an idea to kill and die for.

antineoETC

Post by antineoETC »

Is the story about the Hindu/Buddhist/Zoroastrian, or whatever it is, pulling down the cross on the UK BBC website? I doubt it. Probably haven't noticed - too busy frantically scouring the world for a story of a Muslimah having her headscarf pulled off by a phobe to give top billing to so as to take the public's mind off the minor incident in France. If they Brit's have any mettle they will find this individual and strip him off his citizenship (if he has it) and put him on a plane to wherever.

antineoETC

Post by antineoETC »

They won't use Hate Crime laws against this guy, whose religion I can't imagine. Hate Crime laws were designed to "protect" them, whatever they're called, from "phobes". If I were him I'd just say I thought the cross was about to fall off the church and hurt somebody so he removed it for public safety. As long as he's from the progressives' no1 vicrtim group they'll accept it.

antineoETC

Post by antineoETC »

antineoETC wrote:
Thu Oct 22, 2020 5:24 am
They won't use Hate Crime laws against this guy, whose religion I can't imagine. Hate Crime laws were designed to "protect" them, whatever they're called, from "phobes". If I were him I'd just say I thought the cross was about to fall off the church and hurt somebody so he removed it for public safety. As long as he's from the progressives' no1 vicrtim group they'll accept it.

Even better he should claim that the cross reminded him of the crusades and how "scared" it made him and other Muslims. Then there would be a campaign, backed by leftist/progressive politicians, to have crosses removed from churches - first in Muslim majority areas then everywhere in the UK. Black Lives Matter would then add crosses on churches to their list of things to be pulled down.

Ariel

Post by Ariel »

Wat next....Image What a madness.

Could it be ,because there were far more white dead bodies on the battle fields of France?
The remains of a British soldier in Westminster Abbey's grave of The Unknown Warrior are likely to be those of a white man because of 'racial bias' in the 1920s, report claims

The remains of a British soldier in Westminster Abbey's grave of the Unknown Warrior are likely to be those of a white man because of 'racial bias', research has suggested.

The mystery troop's body was brought from France and buried in the church on November 11, 1920.

The idea is believed to have come from Reverend David Railton, who had been a chaplain on the Western Front.

Some 1.2million people visited the Abbey during the week after the burial, and the site is one of the world's most visited war graves.

Now the National Army Museum has suggested 'unconscious bias' may have influenced selection of the body, believed to be that of a white Brit of low rank.

It is the latest in a series of recent 'woke' rows, after it emerged last night the charity regulator has warned the National Trust it could face an investigation over its 'purpose', amid claims it has strayed too far from its remit of preserving historical buildings and treasures.

The Trust sparked controversy earlier this year after tweeting details about artefacts and buildings' links to slavery - as dozens vowed to cancel their membership because of 'virtue signalling'.

Ariel

Post by Ariel »

I could not believe it when I read this story this afternoon. It seems there are 7 stowaways on board of the ship who want to go to England.
BREAKING: 'HIJACK' ATTEMPTS ON SHIP MOORED OFF ISLE OF WIGHT

A major incident is underway in the sea off Isle of Wight this afternoon (Sunday), with reports of an attempted hijacking of a ship.

Isle of Wight Radio has been informed that the incident is focused around a crude oil tanker - the Nave Andromeda.

The Coastguard helicopter can currently be seen circling above the vessel.

The Liberian registered vessel measures 228 metres by 32 metres, and weighs more than 42,000 tons.

It's understood that an exclusion zone of three miles is currently in place around the vessel.

A spokesperson for Hampshire Constabulary said:

'We are aware and dealing with an ongoing incident on board a vessel which is situated south of the Isle of Wight.'

A HM Coastguard spokesperson said:

“We are currently assisting Hampshire Constabulary with an incident on board a vessel situated off the Isle of Wight.

“The search and rescue helicopters from Lee on Solent and Lydd are in attendance.”

Isle of Wight Radio understands the ship was supposed to dock in Southampton this morning, but was refused entry.

It gave out a mayday at about 9am.

Government officials are now involved.
update.
*Isle of Wight Radio has been told there are seven stowaways on board the vessel.

Armed units are currently setting up base at Portsmouth’s Historic Dockyard, Isle of Wight Radio understands.

Seven stowaways - thought to be from Nigeria - are onboard, Richard Meade, editor of shipping news journal Lloyd's List, told Sky News.

Crew members had found them and tried to lock them in a cabin but the situation became violent and the security alarm was raised, Mr Meade said.

He added that the group are believed to have entered the vessel - named the Nave Andromeda - through the rudder trunk.

Sky's home affairs correspondent Mark White said at least half a dozen stowaways were discovered at some point today and that crew were sheltering at secure points on the ship.

Bembridge RNLI has been deployed For medical assistance should it be required.

The lifeboat is hanging back awaiting further instructions, Isle of Wight Radio has been told.
From the Daily Mail
Reports have claimed that the captain of the Nave Andromeda - believed to be carrying 42,000 tons of crude oil with around 15 to 20 crew on board - put out a 'desperate' call for rescue because he 'feared for his life' as stowaways smashed glass on board and even made threats to kill.

The source said: 'The captain clearly stated he feared for their lives and needed urgent assistance, they needed rescuing... It was desperation, you could hear the fear in his voice.'

A source close to the shipping company said that crew had been aware of stowaways on board for some time, but that they had turned violent as the vessel approached Britain. The crew then retreated to the ship's secure citadel, where attackers are unable to enter, the source added.

Reports have indicated that seven stowaways may have boarded in Nigeria, though this remains unconfirmed

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... ailymailUK

antineoETC

Post by antineoETC »

Stowaways are no longer in control of the ship and are in custody. The UK goverment should now offer Jeremy Corbyn, David Lammy, Caroline Lucas and other open~borders UK Labor MPs the chance to put up these poor desperate people under their own roofs for an indefinite period.

Ariel

Post by Ariel »

Oh, dear....Complaints from an asylum seeker
I was shocked by everything': an asylum seeker on arriving at Kent intake unit

29-year-old spent two days at centre after being rescued from dinghy

Abia* is a 29-year-old female asylum seeker who fled the conflict in Yemen and arrived at the Kent intake unit in the middle of July 2020.

Her journey through seven countries had been difficult before she reached Calais where she paid smugglers for a place on an overcrowded dinghy with 20 others – four women, one child and 15 men.

However, part way through the journey the dinghy got into difficulty and filled with water.

“We thought we would not survive but the British coastguard came and rescued us just in time,” Abia said. “I was worried the coastguard would send us back to France, but they told us we would drown in the dinghy and they brought us to the shore in the UK.”

She said that although she was incredibly relieved to have survived she was soaking wet and freezing. She and the others were taken to the Kent intake centre.

“One of the most difficult things was being left in wet clothes for about four hours. I was so cold and I wanted to have a lot of hot drinks to try to warm up but they were not always available,” she said.

“One of the things I found most shocking was how men and women were mixed together. There were about 20 of us all crowded into one room. We were given very thin foam mattresses to sleep on. I was kept there for two days, but I was too scared to lie down in that room in case anything happened, so I slept sitting up with my back against the wall.”

She said that although she had been through many terrible experiences in Yemen and on her eight-month journey to the UK one of the things that caused her distress related to her clothes. “They took away our wet clothes and then returned them in a garbage bag.”

She said that although they were given food it was very unfamiliar to her, and she could not eat it. “I had no money with me at all so it was not possible to go and buy any alternative food. I had no privacy when I was there and wasn’t able to have a shower.”

She said she was given an interview with an Arabic interpreter because she cannot speak English. “The interpreter was criticising my dialect and it made me so nervous and upset that I couldn’t answer the questions properly,” she said.

She was relieved to leave the Kent intake unit after two days and is now in hotel accommodation while her case is being processed. “I was shocked by everything in that place but at the same time happy to know I had reached a humanitarian country,” she said.

Ariel

Post by Ariel »

UK: Official figures reveal over half of ‘underage’ migrants are actually adults

Migrants lying about their age has also been seen in Belgium, Germany, France, and Sweden due to the benefits and protections enjoyed by minors

Figures from the United Kingdom’s Home Office have revealed that well over half of migrants claiming to be under the age of eighteen have lied about their ages and are actually adults.

Investigations carried out by UK immigration authorities have revealed that of the 3,755 "underage" migrants who have arrived on the island since 2015, at least 2,203 were discovered to have been lying about their age, the Daily Mail reports.

Per UK law, asylum seekers under the age of 18 who are victims of conflict, terrorism, or humanitarian disasters have the right to claim housing and financial benefits until they reach the age of 25.

Although UK law also allows adult migrants whose asylum applications have been approved to receive aid from the state, the benefits provided are less generous. Thus, the 2,203 migrants found to be lying about their age will have their state benefits slashed.

In the case that their asylum applications are deemed to be legitimate, migrants over the age of 18 z— the majority of whom aren’t allowed to work in the UK — will have to make due with a weekly cash stipend equivalent to €42.40, which comes out to slightly more than €6 a day.

Official rules state that if an asylum seekers fails to present an official document that verifies their age, the government official in charge of screening the asylum seeker must use his or her own judgement to determine whether or not the migrant is underage. To avoid migrant children erroneously being placed in an adult accommodation or detention facility, asylum laws say that unless a migrant appears "significantly" over the age 18, they should be given the "benefit of the doubt" and treated as children until social workers can conduct a more in-depth review.

The law has led to occasions such as the one cited by the Daily Mail where authorities, to the dismay of students and parents alike, placed a West African man with a receding hairline who appeared to be around 40-years-old in a high school in Coventry.

Statistics from the Home Office have shown that most asylum seekers claiming to be underage who were found to be adults in 2020 came from Afghanistan, Eritrea, and Sudan.

According to the NGO Save the Children, more than 210,000 allegedly underage migrants have applied for asylum in the European Union since the height of the migrant crisis in 2015, Sveriges Radio reported.

Earlier this year, the French department of Côte-d’Or found that of the more than 500 migrants claiming to be underage who arrived in the department in 2019, just 20 percent were actually minors, the regional daily newspaper Le Bien Public reported.

In 2017, a study carried out by Sweden’s National Board of Forensic Medicine found that 84 percent of migrants and asylum seekers claiming to be underage were actually adults, the BBC reported.

Similar schemes by adult migrants have been revealed in Belgium, where 73 percent of alleged underage migrant minors determined to be adults. Data from Germany reveals similar figures.

Ariel

Post by Ariel »

Islamic preacher Khandaker Rahman on trial for mosque rape

An Islamic preacher accused of raping a young girl was arrested 15 years later after she identified him on YouTube.

The woman only knew her alleged attacker as "The Imam" before going on the internet to find Khandaker Rahman, 64, Swansea Crown Court heard.

The alleged victim said she was left feeling guilty and wanted closure after being raped in a mosque in south Wales.

Mr Rahman, of Cwmdu, Swansea, denies rape and two sexual assaults.

The woman saw a "side profile" picture of him on YouTube and took a screenshot to police, the court heard.

'Helped move books'

Prosecutor John Hipkin told the jury how the "highly respected" Muslim leader raped the girl during religious lessons.

Mr Hipkin said: "He agreed to let her leave early if she helped him move some books from the library upstairs.

"On the way there he pushed her into a washroom and she fell on to the floor banging her head.
"The next thing she remembers is Rahman on top of her."

The court was told she fled the mosque and got into her father's car which was parked outside.
She stopped going to the mosque after Mr Rahman assaulted her on two separate occasions, the jury was told.

The trial continues.