PRESIDENT TRUMP

Discuss world politics in relation to Islam and Muslims.
glitch

Re: PRESIDENT TRUMP

Post by glitch »

antineoETC wrote:
Sat Oct 03, 2020 5:36 pm
glitch wrote:God, can we stop the whole losers propaganda
Firstly, my blessings be upon thee for recognising me as the lord thy God. That has definitely earned thee a prime spot seated at mine right hand.

Secondly, from a few years back
You know what Antineo derpa derptastic. he didn't call dead military personel losers. you done?

antineoETC

Post by antineoETC »

glitch wrote:You know what Antineo derpa derptastic. he didn't call dead military personel losers.
I never claimed he did. In fact, if you sift through my earlier posts you'll find that I wrote that the whole 'account' looked like some kind of parody, lampooning Trump's very real penchant for calling people "losers".
"Prophet Muhammad...bought, sold, captured, and owned slaves" SOURCE: BBC website
"Muhammad is considered to be a perfect model" SOURCE: BBC website

glitch

Post by glitch »

antineoETC wrote:
Tue Oct 06, 2020 5:58 pm
glitch wrote:You know what Antineo derpa derptastic. he didn't call dead military personel losers.
I never claimed he did. In fact, if you sift through my earlier posts you'll find that I wrote that the whole 'account' looked like some kind of parody, lampooning Trump's very real penchant for calling people "losers".
and you know what? Trump don't play other idiots spend their days whining about behavior--deal with his policies or shut your yap--but democrats won't do that--will they?

antineoETC

Post by antineoETC »

glitch wrote:and you know what? Trump don't play other idiots spend their days whining about behavior--deal with his policies or shut your yap--but democrats won't do that--will they?
First of all I am not a Democrat. As a non-American I never seen anything to significantly distinguish the two parties, which are both owned by Wall Street and banks. Aside from slogans about building a wall and "make America great again" I have not been able to make out what Trump's policies are on anything much. What's his policy on the Corona virus? Someone in my family got this nasty disease and was seriously ill.
"Prophet Muhammad...bought, sold, captured, and owned slaves" SOURCE: BBC website

glitch

Post by glitch »

antineoETC wrote:
Wed Oct 07, 2020 7:21 pm
glitch wrote:and you know what? Trump don't play other idiots spend their days whining about behavior--deal with his policies or shut your yap--but democrats won't do that--will they?
First of all I am not a Democrat. As a non-American I never seen anything to significantly distinguish the two parties, which are both owned by Wall Street and banks. Aside from slogans about building a wall and "make America great again" I have not been able to make out what Trump's policies are on anything much. What's his policy on the Corona virus? Someone in my family got this nasty disease and was seriously ill.
He formed a task force. They have encouraged social distancing and testing. What do you want his policy to be. This is a global pandemic--his policy thus far is negotiating peace deals and doing the best to deal with a virus--we know very little about, except that to some people, apparently Trump could have somehow further warned the 209,000 americans who died--because you know as the democratic liberals would have it--trump is a dictator who gleefully laughs at the deaths of people who died. Let' not mention that 4 mllion plus have gotten through it, and are alive, but you know what Liberals have blamed Trump and called him a bigot. They are now saying that he even takes getting Corona virus as a joke, because well reasons.

Trump hasn't raised taxes but he's just an idiot. The economy was in perfect order and gaining but people like Hombre refuse t even talk about things Trump has done because he doesn't have a response--when Trump has been exonerated by Mueller Report Hombre ignores it because Orange Man Bad.

Here is what he's done:
https://www.whitehouse.gov/trump-admin ... lishments/
Care to comment?

antineoETC

Post by antineoETC »

Let's come to this Glitch.:

My Administration is providing more affordable healthcare options for Americans through association health plans and short-term duration plans.

This statement, like all rest on the Whitehouse link you provided, may or may not be true and it would take more time and effort than I can be bothered to undertake to establish their veracity.

But what is this apparently ongoing issue in the US of "affordability" of healthcare? A few years back I required emergency medical treatment without which I would now be seriously dead. After WWII our healthcare system was radically restructured on the basis of funding universal healthcare out of general taxation in publicly owned hospitals. Although the system has been systematically and maliciously dismantled, privatised and outsourced over the past few decades by successive rightwing governments, when I required treatment its defining feature was still in place: I didn't have a massive medical bill to pay. Had I had to find the money out of pocket I would now be sleeping on the street, like the people in THIS RANDOMLY SELECTED ARTICLE. Alright, it's in the Guardian which is a UK liberal publication and might be distorting things to make the US Look bad. But, as you know, most of what we all "know" about what goes on the world is out of range of our senses and comes to us second hand, so to a great extent we have to take a lot on trust and people in the US losing their homes due to crippling medical costs is something I have come across many times over the years.

antineoETC

Post by antineoETC »

TRUMP NO LONGER CONTAGIOUS?

I'd put him odds on.

Takeiteasynow

Post by Takeiteasynow »

Seems Trump is back on track
The Rasmussen Reports daily Presidential Tracking Poll for Monday, sponsored by Whatfinger News – The best Drudge Report alternative, shows that 49% of Likely U.S. Voters approve of President Trump’s job performance. Fifty percent (50%) disapprove.
https://www.rasmussenreports.com/public ... rack_oct12
Abraham= H'ammu'rab(b)i, Historical Muhammad=Benjamin of Tiberias. Islam: Syncretic Israelite Yahwishm Deity: nameless, epithets Dsr, El Qutbay, ʼAlâhâ, Allāh. Ka'ba: Kutha => Samaria => Petra=> Makkah. Hijrah 622: Petra => Kerak

Ariel

Post by Ariel »

Takeiteasynow wrote:
Mon Oct 12, 2020 10:31 pm
Good. It would be a disaster for America and the rest of the world if he loses.
The heart of the wise inclines to the right,
but the heart of the fool to the left.

Takeiteasynow

Post by Takeiteasynow »

Ariel wrote:
Mon Oct 12, 2020 11:20 pm
Takeiteasynow wrote:
Mon Oct 12, 2020 10:31 pm
Good. It would be a disaster for America and the rest of the world if he loses.
Indeed, the Biden's are as corrupted as boxing's judges and the Clintons. Meanwhile Trump has taken the lead in the Rasmussen Poll, the most reliable polling agency over the last 8 years.
The Rasmussen Reports daily Presidential Tracking Poll for Thursday shows that 52% of Likely U.S. Voters approve of President Trump’s job performance. Forty-eight percent (48%) disapprove.

With this score Trump will be reelected.
Abraham= H'ammu'rab(b)i, Historical Muhammad=Benjamin of Tiberias. Islam: Syncretic Israelite Yahwishm Deity: nameless, epithets Dsr, El Qutbay, ʼAlâhâ, Allāh. Ka'ba: Kutha => Samaria => Petra=> Makkah. Hijrah 622: Petra => Kerak

Takeiteasynow

Post by Takeiteasynow »

Trump announces peace deal between Sudan and Israel, says more nations will normalize relations

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/trump- ... ing-israel

President Trump on Friday announced yet another peace deal that would normalize ties with between Israel and Sudan, claiming there "would be many more peace deals to come in the Middle East." Unlike with Bahrain and the UAE, there has been a state of hostilities between Sudan and Israel, even if they had not been in direct conflict.
Trump invited reporters into the Oval Office while he was on the phone with the leaders of Israel and Sudan to discuss the latest U.S.-brokered deal in the run-up to Election Day.
Meanwhile Israel and Lebanon are now having peace negotiations on the maritime border.

pr126

Post by pr126 »

If Biden wins, the Yanks deserve everything coming to them.
It will be Portland, L.A, Chicago, Detroit all over the US.

And the rest of the world will also be worse off.
Islam: an idea to kill and die for.

glitch

Post by glitch »

pr126 wrote:
Sat Oct 24, 2020 9:55 am
If Biden wins, the Yanks deserve everything coming to them.
It will be Portland, L.A, Chicago, Detroit all over the US.

And the rest of the world will also be worse off.
it utterly shocks me that people exactly like Hombre can sit there are ignore facts--the media are extemely complicit in all of this especially with the peace deals going on and the number of doctors talking about hdroxycloriquine.

SAM

Post by SAM »

Trump needs a mental check too. :crazy:
Never will the Jews or the Christians be satisfied with thee unless thou follow their form of religion.
Say: "The Guidance of Allah,-that is the (only) Guidance."
(2:120)

Takeiteasynow

Post by Takeiteasynow »

US Election: Trump's road to 270

To obtain a majority Trump needs to win most swing states. To calculate this chance let's use only polls of agencies that correctly predicted the 2016 election: Rasmussen, Trafalgar Group with chief pollster Robert Cahaly and InsiderAdvantage with chairman Matt Tower.

Solid Republican: 63 votes
Alabama(9), Arkansas(6), Idaho(4), Kentucky(8), Nebraska(5), North Dakota(3), Oklahoma(7), South Dakota(3), Tennessee(11), West Virginia(5) and Wyoming(3)

Likely Republican: 62 votes
Alaska(3), Indiana(11), Kansas(6), Louisiana(8), Missouri(10), Mississippi(6), Montana(3), South Carolina(9) and Utah(6)

Arizona 11 electoral votes
Trafalgar Group ®: President Trump has moved to a three-point lead over Democrat Joe Biden in Arizona just days before Election Day
Predicted Trump Score: 11 votes

Florida 29 electoral votes
Trump has doubled his support among Hispanics, up from 22% to 43% almost beating Biden who still has a narrow lead among Florida Hispanic voters, but running well behind Clinton's 2016 performance with 62%. Part of Trump’s improved numbers are due to strong support from Cuban-American voters in the state. Trump is leading among them by 71 percent to 23 percent.
The latest poll from Trafalgar Group has Trump leading with +3 (50/47). The latest poll of ABC News/Wash Post has Trump leading with +2%.
Predicted Trump Score: 29 votes

Georgia: 16 electoral votes
WSB-TV/Landmark* has Trump leading with +4;
Predicted Trump score: 16 votes

Michigan: 16 electoral votes
The latest poll from Trafalgar Group gived Trump a lead of 2 over Biden (49/47). InsiderAdvantage* has Biden leading with 49/47. So this ties two leading agencies – the shy Trump voter ratio (2.5%) will make the difference.
Predicted Trump score: 16 votes

North Carolina: 15 electoral votes
A new Rasmussen Reports telephone and online survey of Likely Voters in North Carolina finds Trump edging Biden 48% to 47%. The latest poll from October 30th has Trump leading with +2%.
Predicted Trump Score: 15 votes

Pennsylvania, 20 electoral votes
Most recent poll of InsiderAdvantage) has Trump leading with +2%. Today's poll of Trafalgar Group has Trump leading with +2. Rasmussen has Biden with +3. Again the 'shy Trump voter ratio (2.5%) will make the difference.
Predicted Trump Score: 20 votes

Winconsin, 10 electoral votes
Predicted Trump Score: 0

Texas, 38 electoral votes
Most recent polls from October 26th give Trump an average lead of 5%.
Predicted Trump score: 38 votes

Ohio, 18 electoral votes
Today's Rasmussen poll has Trump leading 49/45.
Predicted Trump score: 18 votes

Iowa, 6 electoral votes
Just days before Election Day, both President Trump and U.S. Sen. Joni Ernst have pulled ahead of their Democratic challengers in the assessment of Iowa voters, a new poll shows. Trump now leads Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden in the Hawkeye State by 7 percentage points, 48%-41%, according to the latest Des Moines Register/Mediacom Iowa poll, the newspaper reported Saturday.
Predicted Trump score: 6 votes

Solid Republican: 63
Likely Republican: 62
Swing States: 169

Using data from Rasmussen, Trafalgar Group and InsiderAdvantage Trump will be reelected with a minimum of 284 electoral votes.

SAM

Post by SAM »

Never will the Jews or the Christians be satisfied with thee unless thou follow their form of religion.
Say: "The Guidance of Allah,-that is the (only) Guidance."
(2:120)

Ariel

Post by Ariel »

How sad, and how dangerous. Is this guy a nazi ?

antineoETC

Post by antineoETC »

Ariel wrote:
Sun Nov 08, 2020 1:13 am
How sad, and how dangerous. Is this guy a nazi ?

Actually, I think he's a satirist.

Ariel

Post by Ariel »

antineoETC wrote:
Sun Nov 08, 2020 1:31 am

Actually, I think he's a satirist.
Oke...I do not know the man , but I looked him up. His name is ( he says :clueless: ) Chris de Villiers, and he is fighting for climate and gender justice.

What a guy. :roll: Is all what he writes on twitter satire?
As I predicted, Joe Biden has won by a landslide!
The next four years are going to be incredible for black trans people of size.

Why is Richard Dawkins implying that trans women aren't women??? Surely he of all people, as a biologist, should be familiar with basic biology? Trans women are obviously women, whether they have female penises or not.

Screw you, white men! Apart from the white men in Washington and Oregon, who I believe are substantially trans.
To my humble opinion the guy is more a fool than a satirist

Ariel

Post by Ariel »

And is this lady also a satarist?

And an other kind lady here.
AOC hit with blowback for calling for a list of 'Trump sycophants' to hold them accountable in the future

Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (D-N.Y.)faces backlash after calling for a list of social media posts from "Trump sycophants" so that they will be held accountable in the future.

On Friday afternoon, the far-left Ocasio-Cortez wrote on Twitter: "Is anyone archiving these Trump sycophants for when they try to downplay or deny their complicity in the future? I foresee decent probability of many deleted Tweets, writings, photos in the future."

The idea of a list of Trump allies was embraced by former CIA ops officer Evan McMullin who wrote, "We should keep and publish a list of everyone who assists Trump's frivolous and dangerous attacks on the election. Name and shame forever."

Washington Post columnist Jennifer Rubin also agreed, "Any R now promoting rejection of an election or calling to not to follow the will of voters or making baseless allegations of fraud should never serve in office, join a corporate board, find a faculty position or be accepted into 'polite' society. We have a list."

Michael Simon, an ex-staffer of former President Barack Obama, was thrilled to share a list of Trump allies.

"Every Administration staffer, campaign staffer, bundler, lawyer who represented them — everyone," he wrote in a since-deleted tweet, and also shared a link to a site called "The Trump Accountability Project."

Hari Sevugan, former national press secretary for the Democratic National Committee and senior spokesman for the Barack Obama presidential campaign, promoted the registry of Trump allies by writing, "We just launched the Trump Accountability Project to make sure anyone who took a paycheck to help Trump undermine America is held responsible for what they did."
And the list of names go on and on. Read the article. What a hate.... :ohmy:

Those people have to die first I guess.