PRESIDENT TRUMP

Discuss world politics in relation to Islam and Muslims.
Hombre

Re: PRESIDENT TRUMP

Post by Hombre »

manfred wrote:
Mon Aug 24, 2020 10:07 am
SAM, hombre already said that.
Shhhhhhhhhhh If you promise not tell anyone I will reveal to you that SAM & I are "in love" :lol: (Alas trump & kim-il jun)

Centaur

Post by Centaur »

Centaur wrote:
Mon Aug 24, 2020 9:56 pm
Who records a private conversation unless having a malicious intent. Also,no body knows the full story behind this as its possible that she might have been groomed into saying something bad about him,at a time when siblings were not in a good relationship.

Now, lets us look at one of the old candidates track record.
Hilary defending a pedophile laughs through the trial while asking the child victim if she fancied older men . She likes the rapists doesn't she?

Hope Trump wins no more leftwing looneis.
Click to win $50,0000 :rock:

only 2% of KKK are radical, the rest are peaceful law abiding moderates
Islamic Football Team: Striker:Extremist; Defender: Moderate One; Goallie :Leftist

Hombre

Post by Hombre »

After 4 days of ra ra ra, trump-the-king - the complete takeover of the Republican Party was executed by the trump family. GOP's new name is "trump Party" - under the control of trump & co.

last evening's acceptance speech, trump introduced his family's new acquisition - bought with few "patriotic songs". Its corporate flag is the same as that of U.S.A & its HQ located on 1600 Pennsylvania Ave, Washington DC. aka "The white House" to be renamed "The Orange house".

(does anyone aware to the fact that using the WH for political party activities is strictly prohibited?

Takeiteasynow

Post by Takeiteasynow »

Well, these last 4 days were much more enjoyable than Sleepy Joe's Pyama Party of Identity Politics. Meanwhile ...

Trump's Operation Warp Speed: Millions of coronavirus vaccines will be ready and awaiting FDA approval by Election Day
“Indeed, we will have hundreds of millions of doses of vaccines available before year-end,” said Paul Mango, deputy chief of staff for policy at the Department of Health and Human Services.

HHS has been working on a joint vaccine and therapeutics effort with the Department of Defense since May 15.

“What is uncertain is whether or not those will be FDA approved,” he said of multiple vaccine efforts financed by the government to the tune of billions of dollars. “Manufacturing is already underway.”

An independent Data and Safety Monitoring Committee of clinical experts must greenlight clinical trial results before the FDA can approve a vaccine.

“That can happen in October, or it can happen as late as December,” said Mango. “We feel very comfortable we’ll have the doses. We are uncertain about when precisely we’ll have approval for a safe and effective vaccine from the FDA.”
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/poli ... ection-day
Abraham= H'ammu'rab(b)i, Historical Muhammad=Benjamin of Tiberias. Islam: Syncretic Israelite Yahwishm Deity: nameless, epithets Dsr, El Qutbay, ʼAlâhâ, Allāh. Ka'ba: Kutha => Samaria => Petra=> Makkah. Hijrah 622: Petra => Kerak

Hombre

Post by Hombre »

It can't get any uglier & downright garbage-human being as that. Keep supporting this man.

Trump: Americans Who Died in War Are ‘Losers’ and ‘Suckers’

The president has repeatedly disparaged the intelligence of service members, and asked that wounded veterans be kept out of military parades, multiple sources tell The Atlantic.

When President Donald Trump canceled a visit to the Aisne-Marne American Cemetery near Paris in 2018, he blamed rain for the last-minute decision, saying that “the helicopter couldn’t fly” and that the Secret Service wouldn’t drive him there. Neither claim was true.

Trump rejected the idea of the visit because he feared his hair would become disheveled in the rain, and because he did not believe it important to honor American war dead, according to four people with firsthand knowledge of the discussion that day. In a conversation with senior staff members on the morning of the scheduled visit, Trump said, “Why should I go to that cemetery? It’s filled with losers.” In a separate conversation on the same trip, Trump referred to the more than 1,800 marines who lost their lives at Belleau Wood as “suckers” for getting killed.

Belleau Wood is a consequential battle in American history, and the ground on which it was fought is venerated by the Marine Corps. America and its allies stopped the German advance toward Paris there in the spring of 1918. But Trump, on that same trip, asked aides, “Who were the good guys in this war?” He also said that he didn’t understand why the United States would intervene on the side of the Allies.

[url]https://www.theatlantic.com/politics/ar ... 5997//[url]

Takeiteasynow

Post by Takeiteasynow »

:lotpot: This story was debunked hours after it was published.

Sources said they never heard Trump call war dead 'losers' or 'suckers;' other details remain in dispute (why the trip was cancelled)
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/trump- ... ources-say

Why not bring us some positive news on Biden? I can't find anything besides his appoint with Memory Care in late November.
Abraham= H'ammu'rab(b)i, Historical Muhammad=Benjamin of Tiberias. Islam: Syncretic Israelite Yahwishm Deity: nameless, epithets Dsr, El Qutbay, ʼAlâhâ, Allāh. Ka'ba: Kutha => Samaria => Petra=> Makkah. Hijrah 622: Petra => Kerak

Ariel

Post by Ariel »

Trump bans 'anti-American' diversity training

US President Donald Trump has ordered federal agencies to stop racial sensitivity training, labelling it "divisive, anti-American propaganda".

A memo to government agencies says it has come to his attention that millions of dollars of taxpayers' money have funded such "trainings".

The document says these sessions only foster resentment in the workforce.

Mr Trump has previously said he does not believe systemic racism is a problem in the US.

The memo comes amid the social justice protests that have swept the nation in recent months.

"All agencies are directed to begin to identify all contracts or other agency spending related to any training on 'critical race theory,' 'white privilege,' or any other training or propaganda effort that teaches or suggests either (1) that the United States is an inherently racist or evil country or (2) that any race or ethnicity is inherently racist or evil," it says.

The memo says that "according to press reports, employees across the Executive Branch have been required to attend trainings where they are told that 'virtually all White people contribute to racism' or where they are required to say that they 'benefit from racism'."

Again citing press reports, the text says that some of the training sessions "have further claimed that there is racism embedded in the belief that America is the land of opportunity or the belief that the most qualified person should receive a job.

"These types of 'trainings' not only run counter to the fundamental beliefs for which our Nation has stood since its inception, but they also engender division and resentment within the Federal workforce."

It was not clear which reports Mr Vought was referring to or what prompted the memo. But such training sessions have been highlighted by the Discovery Institute, a conservative non-profit think tank based in Seattle.

Chris Rufo, one of its research fellows, told Fox News this week that the US Department of Treasury is among federal agencies that have hired such trainers.

Mr Rufo says his public records requests show these sessions have included teaching employees that white people uphold America's system of racism, and sending white male executives to mandatory training in which they write letters of apology to minorities.

Democratic presidential candidate Joe Biden, who will challenge Mr Trump for the White House in November, has vowed to fight systemic racism if elected.

"For generations, Americans who are black, brown, Native American, immigrant, haven't always been fully included in our democracy or our economy," the former vice-president said in July.
The heart of the wise inclines to the right,
but the heart of the fool to the left.

Ariel

Post by Ariel »

Hombre wrote:
Sat Sep 05, 2020 8:58 pm
It can't get any uglier & downright garbage-human being as that. Keep supporting this man.

CONFIRMED: The Leftist Atlantic Behind the Garbage Military Hit Piece on Trump — Is Owned by a Joe Biden Mega-Donor.

The Atlantic was bought by Laurene Powell Jobs — a huge leftist and Joe Biden mega-donor.

Who is Donald Trump ? A Gold Star husband explains: “Trump came to Dover after my wife was killed fighting ISIS... His empathy & thoughtfulness on one of the worst days of my life won my gratitude”

Trump came to Dover after my wife was killed fighting ISIS. He absolutely respects our service.

I'd never met a president before Donald Trump. His empathy and thoughtfulness on one of the worst days of my life won my gratitude.

By Joe Kent, Gold Star husband and a retired Army officer

“Hey, Joe,” a quiet but familiar voice said to me from the doorway of a small room with plush furniture. The room was meant to provide as much comfort as possible for the families of military members on the worst day of their life: the day the remains of their loved ones are returned to them at Dover Air Force Base.

I had been alone in the room for only a few minutes and was exhausted but restless; the previous three days felt like three years and three minutes all at once, because so much had been taken from my family so quickly and irrevocably that I felt like I was back at war and had just gotten attacked, but unlike in war, I couldn’t fight back.

That voice from the doorway, though, was familiar because it belonged to a man I had seen on television countless times: President Donald Trump. As he approached me, he extended his right hand to shake mine, placed his left hand on my shoulder, looked me in my eyes and said, “I’m so sorry for your loss. Shannon was an amazing woman and warrior.”

I still have no idea what exactly I said in response. The days after my wife, Shannon Kent, was killed by a suicide bomber during a mission to fight ISIS in Syria in January 2019 had been such a blur and, anyway, I’d never met a president before.

But (I am told) I thanked President Trump, and I remember he held eye contact with me. And in his eyes, I could see — unmistakably — the same pain I’d seen in the eyes of other senior leaders who ultimately bear the responsibility for sending men and women to their deaths in combat.

As we unclasped our hands, the president said to me, “Shannon was the real deal, we are lucky to have people like her willing to go out there and face evil for us.” He kept his arm on my shoulder.

Together, as we waited for the plane that would bring Shannon home, we spent another 20 minutes talking about my wife, our children and what an amazing mother, wife, and soldier she was. It was clear to me that President Trump truly cared — not just that Shannon and three others had been killed in Syria, but about who Shannon and the three others were as people.

Then the president did something that I did not expect: he asked me what I thought about Syria and what we were doing there. He talked to me — a Green Beret and a combat veteran, not some expert at the Pentagon or a think tank — about the wisdom leaving troops in harm's way once ISIS’s territorial caliphate had been destroyed. It was clear to me that he was deeply conflicted about whether staying in Syria was worth the lives lost — Shannon and her three colleagues — on that day in January.

Following that hard day in Dover when Trump was with my family as Shannon came home, I attended another event with President Trump and was able to (perhaps more clearly) talk with members of his staff and family about foreign policy and Gold Star family issues, such as the casualty assistance officer program and changing Defense Department regulations in Shannon’s honor.

So, when I read the anonymous allegations this week that President Trump spoke disparagingly of our troops, I knew they simply weren’t true — or were taken completely out of context in order to hurt him before the election.

President Trump’s actions have shown our troops more respect than any president in my lifetime. His use of decisive military force only when absolutely necessary, combined with his reluctance to use the military as the sole tool of foreign policy, is not only good and smart, but the sign of utmost respect for the lives of our troops.

Since 9/11, America’s all-volunteer force has served under two presidents who were quick to ceremoniously praise our sacrifices without taking any real action to change the grinding status quo that has become the hallmark of the Global War on Terror. Instead of asking hard questions about what we were gaining or could ever gain and taking action based on those answers, Trump's predecessors fought wars with our troops in an effort to build new governments in Afghanistan and Iraq after 9/11, while letting the perpetrator of that terrorist attack escape to Pakistan (whose government we continue to support).

Former President Obama may have offered eloquent rhetoric, but very little changed during his tenure from his predecessor, except that he also got us involved in the conflict in Syria.

Previous presidents’ support of endless wars has resulted in the loss of thousands of American lives and cost American taxpayers trillions of dollars, whereas President Trump’s limited use of military force and swift action when needed marks a decisive change from that policy. (Look no further than what happened to Qassem Soleimani: When Soleimani ordered an attack that killed an American in late 2019, President Trump immediately ordered a strike that killed him.) And this president has avoided getting us into any new wars — something his recent predecessors seemingly could either not avoid or not resist.

As both a veteran of our nation’s wars and a Gold Star spouse, I find that platitudes about respect for our nation’s troops from leaders without a strategy to keep us from getting into pointless or unwinnable wars are the highest form of disrespect. Our troops and our nation deserve a president who has our best interests in mind, not just meaningless platitudes about our service meant to paint a rosy picture of war and destruction.

America — and the men and women in uniform — need a president who will ask the hard questions about why we are fighting and dying and, yes, whether it was or will be worth it, and then will do his utmost to protect America, our troops, its military and its standing as the greatest fighting force the world has ever seen.
The heart of the wise inclines to the right,
but the heart of the fool to the left.

pr126

Post by pr126 »

@Hombre

“It's easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled.” ― Mark Twain
Islam: an idea to kill and die for.

antineoETC

Post by antineoETC »

Just looks like a bit of satire to me. I can't imagine anybody with a sliver of humor taking it seriously.
"Prophet Muhammad...bought, sold, captured, and owned slaves" SOURCE: BBC website
"Muhammad is considered to be a perfect model" SOURCE: BBC website

Hombre

Post by Hombre »

Ariel wrote:
Sun Sep 06, 2020 12:24 pm

CONFIRMED: The Leftist Atlantic Behind the Garbage Military Hit Piece on Trump — Is Owned by a Joe Biden Mega-Donor.

The Atlantic was bought by Laurene Powell Jobs — a huge leftist and Joe Biden mega-donor.

Who is Donald Trump ? A Gold Star husband explains: “Trump came to Dover after my wife was killed fighting ISIS... His empathy & thoughtfulness on one of the worst days of my life won my gratitude”

Trump came to Dover after my wife was killed fighting ISIS. He absolutely respects our service.

I'd never met a president before Donald Trump. His empathy and thoughtfulness on one of the worst days of my life won my gratitude.

By Joe Kent, Gold Star husband and a retired Army officer

“Hey, Joe,” a quiet but familiar voice said to me from the doorway of a small room with plush furniture. The room was meant to provide as much comfort as possible for the families of military members on the worst day of their life: the day the remains of their loved ones are returned to them at Dover Air Force Base.

I had been alone in the room for only a few minutes and was exhausted but restless; the previous three days felt like three years and three minutes all at once, because so much had been taken from my family so quickly and irrevocably that I felt like I was back at war and had just gotten attacked, but unlike in war, I couldn’t fight back.

That voice from the doorway, though, was familiar because it belonged to a man I had seen on television countless times: President Donald Trump. As he approached me, he extended his right hand to shake mine, placed his left hand on my shoulder, looked me in my eyes and said, “I’m so sorry for your loss. Shannon was an amazing woman and warrior.”

I still have no idea what exactly I said in response. The days after my wife, Shannon Kent, was killed by a suicide bomber during a mission to fight ISIS in Syria in January 2019 had been such a blur and, anyway, I’d never met a president before.

But (I am told) I thanked President Trump, and I remember he held eye contact with me. And in his eyes, I could see — unmistakably — the same pain I’d seen in the eyes of other senior leaders who ultimately bear the responsibility for sending men and women to their deaths in combat.

As we unclasped our hands, the president said to me, “Shannon was the real deal, we are lucky to have people like her willing to go out there and face evil for us.” He kept his arm on my shoulder.

Together, as we waited for the plane that would bring Shannon home, we spent another 20 minutes talking about my wife, our children and what an amazing mother, wife, and soldier she was. It was clear to me that President Trump truly cared — not just that Shannon and three others had been killed in Syria, but about who Shannon and the three others were as people.

Then the president did something that I did not expect: he asked me what I thought about Syria and what we were doing there. He talked to me — a Green Beret and a combat veteran, not some expert at the Pentagon or a think tank — about the wisdom leaving troops in harm's way once ISIS’s territorial caliphate had been destroyed. It was clear to me that he was deeply conflicted about whether staying in Syria was worth the lives lost — Shannon and her three colleagues — on that day in January.

Following that hard day in Dover when Trump was with my family as Shannon came home, I attended another event with President Trump and was able to (perhaps more clearly) talk with members of his staff and family about foreign policy and Gold Star family issues, such as the casualty assistance officer program and changing Defense Department regulations in Shannon’s honor.

So, when I read the anonymous allegations this week that President Trump spoke disparagingly of our troops, I knew they simply weren’t true — or were taken completely out of context in order to hurt him before the election.

President Trump’s actions have shown our troops more respect than any president in my lifetime. His use of decisive military force only when absolutely necessary, combined with his reluctance to use the military as the sole tool of foreign policy, is not only good and smart, but the sign of utmost respect for the lives of our troops.

Since 9/11, America’s all-volunteer force has served under two presidents who were quick to ceremoniously praise our sacrifices without taking any real action to change the grinding status quo that has become the hallmark of the Global War on Terror. Instead of asking hard questions about what we were gaining or could ever gain and taking action based on those answers, Trump's predecessors fought wars with our troops in an effort to build new governments in Afghanistan and Iraq after 9/11, while letting the perpetrator of that terrorist attack escape to Pakistan (whose government we continue to support).

Former President Obama may have offered eloquent rhetoric, but very little changed during his tenure from his predecessor, except that he also got us involved in the conflict in Syria.

Previous presidents’ support of endless wars has resulted in the loss of thousands of American lives and cost American taxpayers trillions of dollars, whereas President Trump’s limited use of military force and swift action when needed marks a decisive change from that policy. (Look no further than what happened to Qassem Soleimani: When Soleimani ordered an attack that killed an American in late 2019, President Trump immediately ordered a strike that killed him.) And this president has avoided getting us into any new wars — something his recent predecessors seemingly could either not avoid or not resist.

As both a veteran of our nation’s wars and a Gold Star spouse, I find that platitudes about respect for our nation’s troops from leaders without a strategy to keep us from getting into pointless or unwinnable wars are the highest form of disrespect. Our troops and our nation deserve a president who has our best interests in mind, not just meaningless platitudes about our service meant to paint a rosy picture of war and destruction.

America — and the men and women in uniform — need a president who will ask the hard questions about why we are fighting and dying and, yes, whether it was or will be worth it, and then will do his utmost to protect America, our troops, its military and its standing as the greatest fighting force the world has ever seen.
:clap: :lotpot:
Quote (Mary trump): Donald attended churches & funerals - only when cameras were present.

You have to look at the man's overall behavior & past comments (Tweeter & video) disparaging former POW like the late John McCain calling (on video) him "a loser because he was caught", after which he denied he ever said these thing. Fortunately there are plethora of evidentiary video & text to prove him a pathological lair

Hombre

Post by Hombre »

pr126 wrote:
Sun Sep 06, 2020 12:53 pm
@Hombre

“It's easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled.” ― Mark Twain
It seem more appropriate description of those gullible Joe six-packs & James-Bibles whom blindly follow trump & swallow each every lie he levels at them

glitch

Post by glitch »

Hombre wrote:
Fri Aug 28, 2020 9:51 pm
After 4 days of ra ra ra, trump-the-king - the complete takeover of the Republican Party was executed by the trump family. GOP's new name is "trump Party" - under the control of trump & co.

last evening's acceptance speech, trump introduced his family's new acquisition - bought with few "patriotic songs". Its corporate flag is the same as that of U.S.A & its HQ located on 1600 Pennsylvania Ave, Washington DC. aka "The white House" to be renamed "The Orange house".

(does anyone aware to the fact that using the WH for political party activities is strictly prohibited?
Why don't you try and impeach him for it. You got as much chance as the democrats did without a crime. Home-Slice.

glitch

Post by glitch »

Hombre wrote:
Sat Sep 05, 2020 8:58 pm

The president has repeatedly disparaged the intelligence of service members, and asked that wounded veterans be kept out of military parades, multiple sources tell The Atlantic.

When President Donald Trump canceled a visit to the Aisne-Marne American Cemetery near Paris in 2018, he blamed rain for the last-minute decision, saying that “the helicopter couldn’t fly” and that the Secret Service wouldn’t drive him there. Neither claim was true.

Trump rejected the idea of the visit because he feared his hair would become disheveled in the rain, and because he did not believe it important to honor American war dead, according to four people with firsthand knowledge of the discussion that day. In a conversation with senior staff members on the morning of the scheduled visit, Trump said, “Why should I go to that cemetery? It’s filled with losers.” In a separate conversation on the same trip, Trump referred to the more than 1,800 marines who lost their lives at Belleau Wood as “suckers” for getting killed.

Belleau Wood is a consequential battle in American history, and the ground on which it was fought is venerated by the Marine Corps. America and its allies stopped the German advance toward Paris there in the spring of 1918. But Trump, on that same trip, asked aides, “Who were the good guys in this war?” He also said that he didn’t understand why the United States would intervene on the side of the Allies.

[url]https://www.theatlantic.com/politics/ar ... 5997//[url]
And as well 4 anonymous sources reported this and you know what it's about as real as russian collusion.

glitch

Post by glitch »

Hombre wrote:
Sun Sep 06, 2020 11:10 pm
pr126 wrote:
Sun Sep 06, 2020 12:53 pm
@Hombre

It seem more appropriate description of those gullible Joe six-packs & James-Bibles whom blindly follow trump & swallow each every lie he levels at them
Dude, he went to military school. he has spoke on the phone with the spouses and widows of fallen soldiers. he stood up for dead soldiers by fighting for their statues not to be torn down. He wanted to hold a military parade on the 4th of July and during covid--John Bolton who HATES Trump's guts said this is not true.

Catch up Disreali.

glitch

Post by glitch »

You know what pisses me off--Hombre considers Trump stupid and YET he's brilliant enough to mastermind working with the russians and stealing an election--towhich Mueller said there was no proof. He got the funding for the wall, but you know he beefed up the military all so he could sit back and call them looosers because he's just that evil and that stoopid--brilliant.

pr126

Post by pr126 »

AOC and an epic meltdown.

Islam: an idea to kill and die for.

antineoETC

Post by antineoETC »

Trump has one thing right: immigration needs to be better controlled and a particular type of immigration needs to be turned off completely. The Democrats don't want to abandon the dumb ideology of open borders because, having accepted neo-liberalismism lock, stock and barrel, being "welcoming to the world" is all they have left to maintain their self-image as "progressives". That said, I do feel sorry for the peoples of Latin America whose countries have been ravaged by decades of malign US interference.
"Prophet Muhammad...bought, sold, captured, and owned slaves" SOURCE: BBC website

Centaur

Post by Centaur »

how did these kind of radical left get elected into office. oh wait radical left is mainstream now.
Click to win $50,0000 :rock:

only 2% of KKK are radical, the rest are peaceful law abiding moderates
Islamic Football Team: Striker:Extremist; Defender: Moderate One; Goallie :Leftist

antineoETC

Post by antineoETC »

Centaur wrote:
Tue Sep 08, 2020 7:33 pm
how did these kind of radical left get elected into office. oh wait radical left is mainstream now.
Which Democrats would you particularly describe as "radical left" and why?