PRESIDENT TRUMP

Discuss world politics in relation to Islam and Muslims.
glitch

Re: PRESIDENT TRUMP

Post by glitch »

I was waiting to see if Hombre dares to jump on the violation of Trump'd rights by stealing his Tax returns, and basically misrepresenting Trump as a Tax Evader--lie.

But I'm waiting because 1. Hombre has not read it and he won't read it--and I plan to rip him a new one over what the NYT has clearly used ambiguity to intersectionalize and conveniently leave out information.

Ariel

Post by Ariel »

I miss Hombre..Where is he..

HOMBRE, CALLING YOU...
The heart of the wise inclines to the right,
but the heart of the fool to the left.

glitch

Post by glitch »

Ariel wrote:
Tue Sep 29, 2020 12:05 am
I miss Hombre..Where is he..

HOMBRE, CALLING YOU...
Probably apologizing to palistinian terrorists for stealing their land.

glitch

Post by glitch »

Tim Pool just debunked the NY Times who in the article they claimed he only paid 750.00 also said he paid 15 million. the same year they claimed he only paid 750.00 dollars they admitted he paid 15 million.

The article claims only 5 bankruptcies out of 500 businessess.

Ariel

Post by Ariel »

Trump and Biden to face off in first debate. For me the debate starts at 3. I will read about it tomorrow.

Ariel

Post by Ariel »

The president’s re-election campaign wants the Biden campaign to allow a third party to inspect the ears of each debater for electronic devices or transmitters.The president has consented to this kind of inspection, but Biden has not, so far, sources said.

Over the last several weeks, the former vice president’s campaign has also requested two breaks— one every 30 minutes — to break up the 90-minute commercial-free program. But that request has been denied by their Trump counterparts, Fox News is told.

Biden Reportedly Asked For Debate Breaks, REFUSES To Get Inspected For Ear Piece Or Do Drug Test

Ariel

Post by Ariel »

Ariel wrote:
Wed Sep 30, 2020 12:11 am
The president’s re-election campaign wants the Biden campaign to allow a third party to inspect the ears of each debater for electronic devices or transmitters.The president has consented to this kind of inspection, but Biden has not, so far, sources said.

Over the last several weeks, the former vice president’s campaign has also requested two breaks— one every 30 minutes — to break up the 90-minute commercial-free program. But that request has been denied by their Trump counterparts, Fox News is told.

Biden Reportedly Asked For Debate Breaks, REFUSES To Get Inspected For Ear Piece Or Do Drug Test

Ariel

Post by Ariel »

Has anyone seen the debate between Trump and Biden? I have not seen it.

What I read from the papers that Trump lost this debate, and on twitter I read that there was a lots of shouting, Biden being wired, and it seems ( from a reliable source ) that Chris Wallace had send the questions to Biden before the debate. :clueless:

Overall, the debate was disappointing to the extend that even some of Trump's advisers said so

Very disapointing I have decided not to watch the debate.

Ariel

Post by Ariel »

Trump Clear Winner Despite The Inevitable: Wallace Double-Teams Trump

I will, of course, have a lot more to say about it, but Wallace’s disastrous partisanship should be highlighted and widely denounced. Despite this, President Trump was the clear winner. He was strong, forceful and serious. Biden was clownish and clowning with his mugging for the cameras, saying “shut up, man,” and focusing on one-liners that would (he hoped) become memes.

Biden wasn’t debating Trump. No, instead he spoke directly into the camera (like a Zoom meeting), while President Trump spoke only and directly to Biden (that is when he wasn’t forced to debate Chris Wallace).

Trump was presidential. Biden was a third-rate vaudevillian.
JT Lewis

Chris Wallace interrupted Trump 35 times tonight.

He did not interrupt Biden once.
From Conservative Opinion:

Takeiteasynow

Post by Takeiteasynow »

Rasmussen: Biden leading Trump with 8%

The nomination of conservative federal Judge Amy Coney Barrett has scared moderate voters and centrists so the Trump campaign needs to come with a Presidential move very soon - otherwise Trump is done.
The latest national telephone and online survey finds Biden leading President Trump 51% to 43% among Likely U.S. Voters. Three percent (3%) prefer some other candidate. Another three percent (3%) are undecided

Trump's daily job approval also has fallen since his nomination Saturday of federal Judge Amy Coney Barrett to replace Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg who died September 18.

https://www.rasmussenreports.com/public ... atch_sep30
Abraham= H'ammu'rab(b)i, Historical Muhammad=Benjamin of Tiberias. Islam: Syncretic Israelite Yahwishm Deity: nameless, epithets Dsr, El Qutbay, ʼAlâhâ, Allāh. Ka'ba: Kutha => Samaria => Petra=> Makkah. Hijrah 622: Petra => Kerak

Ariel

Post by Ariel »

Trump and his wife Melania have corona.

I wish them both well and a speedy recovery .

antineoETC

Post by antineoETC »

Takeiteasynow wrote:The nomination of conservative federal Judge Amy Coney Barrett has scared moderate voters and centrists
She's a devout Roman Catholic and anti-abortionist isn't she? So legal decisions affecting the lives of US citizens is going, if Trump gets his way, to be partially under the control of a foreign government. We've seen in the case of Ireland and those damnable nun-run laundries what can happen if the Roman Catholic church is allowed to exert too much influence over a country (Oh and there's that other small matter of course).What would be her opinion if a woman was gang-raped by a bestial pack of *******, found out she was consequently pregnant a couple of weeks later and wanted to terminate the pregnancy?

So you've got the choice between a fanatical papist and a liberal who will rule in favor of anyone who claims to be a refugee being allowed US citizenship - especially of they are of the progressives' most-favored victim group.
Last edited by antineoETC on Fri Oct 02, 2020 1:04 pm, edited 3 times in total.
"Prophet Muhammad...bought, sold, captured, and owned slaves" SOURCE: BBC website
"Muhammad is considered to be a perfect model" SOURCE: BBC website

antineoETC

Post by antineoETC »

Ariel wrote:
Fri Oct 02, 2020 9:51 am

Serves him right if he gets it hard. In fact it is essential that he does. Otherwise: "Look at me. I had Corona and I was fine. Those folks who ended up in hospital and died are losers. Turn their ventilators off. Democrats should agree with that because ventilators keeping those losers alive are using electricity and causing global warming aren't they?"
"Prophet Muhammad...bought, sold, captured, and owned slaves" SOURCE: BBC website

Ariel

Post by Ariel »

(UPDATE)
President Trump taken to Walter Reed out of 'an abundance of caution'

Multiple outlets are reporting that President Donald Trump has been taken to Walter Reed Medical Center, but White House officials stress that the move is simply a precaution that is being taken "out of an abundance of caution" and that the president's symptoms remain "mild."

According to a statement released by White House press secretary Kayleigh McEnany, "President Trump remains in good spirits, has mild symptoms, and has been working throughout the day. Out of an abundance of caution, and at the recommendation of his physician and medical experts, the President will be working from the presidential offices at Walter Reed for the next few days."

Before the news broke that the president would be taken to Walter Reed, the president's physician released a statement updating the public on the state of President Trump and first lady Melania Trump, including details on what treatment he's receiving for the coronavirus.

Dr. Sean Conley released the statement through the White House press secretary's office on Friday afternoon. The president revealed on Twitter early Friday morning that he had tested positive for the virus.

"As of this afternoon, the President remains fatigued but in good spirits," Conley said in the statement.

"He's being evaluated by a team of experts, and together we'll be making recommendations to the President and First Lady in regards to next best steps," he added.

Conley detailed the treatment that the president was receiving for the coronavirus.

"Following PCR-confirmation of the president's diagnosis, as a precautionary measure he received a single 8 gram dose of Regenerons's polyclonal antibody cocktail. He completed the infusion without incident," wrote Conley.

"In addition to the polyclonal antibodies, the President has been taking zinc, Vitamin D, famotidine, melatonin and a daily aspirin," Conley added.

He also said that Melania Trump was experiencing "only a mild cough and headache," but remained well. The rest of the Trump family, including son Barron, tested negative for the coronavirus.

Earlier in the day, White House chief of staff Mark Meadows told reporters in a media briefing that the president was experiencing "mild symptoms" from the coronavirus.

The president made the stunning announcement about his positive test after it was revealed that his close aide Hope Hicks had also tested positive. Since then, a number of other Republican political figures have admitted to testing positive, including the Republican National Committee Chairwoman Ronna McDaniel, and Republican Sen. Mike Lee of Utah.

glitch

Post by glitch »

antineoETC wrote:
Fri Oct 02, 2020 12:58 pm
Ariel wrote:
Fri Oct 02, 2020 9:51 am

Serves him right if he gets it hard. In fact it is essential that he does. Otherwise: "Look at me. I had Corona and I was fine. Those folks who ended up in hospital and died are losers. Turn their ventilators off. Democrats should agree with that because ventilators keeping those losers alive are using electricity and causing global warming aren't they?"
God, could we stop with the whole losers propaganda lies--this needs to be labeled what it is--the mainstream media spread propaganda and hatred over an FDA drug that was safe for years--simply because Trump touted it. The media is to blame for that BS. I hope Trump gets better and touts the hell out of the drug that helped him.

Ariel

Post by Ariel »

glitch wrote:
Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:11 pm
I hope Trump gets better and touts the hell out of the drug that helped him.
So do I.

They think that this, the 'Garden of Roses' is the place were people got infected.

antineoETC

Post by antineoETC »

I think it will tip the election for Trump if it does not kill him or render him incapacited over the next few months.

antineoETC

Post by antineoETC »

The Garden of Roses is outdoors. It's supposed to be very difficult to catch the virus in open air.

antineoETC

Post by antineoETC »

glitch wrote:God, can we stop the whole losers propaganda
Firstly, my blessings be upon thee for recognising me as the lord thy God. That has definitely earned thee a prime spot seated at mine right hand.

Secondly, from a few years back

Ariel

Post by Ariel »

antineoETC wrote:
Sat Oct 03, 2020 5:16 pm
The Garden of Roses is outdoors. It's supposed to be very difficult to catch the virus in open air.
Perhaps difficult, but not impossible. In Holland have people also caught the virus in open air.