Riots in the USA

Discuss world politics in relation to Islam and Muslims.
sum

Riots in the USA

Post by sum »

One or two points that I would like to raise.

The MSM are not explaining why the black man killed by a white policeman was being arrested in the first place. I am led to believe that it was because he was using counterfeit currency. Was it because he was resisting arrest that it needed physical force to enforce the arrest? If he was resisting arrest, why? This is where things went horribly wrong.

The reaction has illustrated the depth of feeling within the black community about "racism". The "protests"have led to destruction of property, arson and killing. One report said that a white policeman was shot dead. If this is true then why is it a non-subject for the MSM? One black woman was clearly full of hatred and said that these "protests" would continue day after day until there is change but did not say what this change was to be. Someone is responsible for stoking up this hatred of the white population.

Is this, in part, the goal of Islam to "destroy the USA from within using their miserable hands"? The MSM have not gone into showing the anti-Jew and anti-Israel graffiti and damage to Jewish property and synagogues. Why is this not newsworthy? Is it significant?

Why is the MSM not giving stats on the criminal activities of the black community? I am led to believe that blacks kill more blacks than whites do. There are many more stats but the MSM select the most newsworthy and one-sided.

It is interesting that the countries with a lot of "diversity" have problems with different cultures whereas the Islamic countries are becoming less and less "diverse" and so have less and less "diversity" unrest. If you want to destroy a country just import many different cultures and religions.

Islam is winning, day after day, the propaganda war. There is no counter propaganda from any non-muslim government anywhere.

Am I correct in thinking that 75% of the USA support the protests? I can not believe that they support the violence.

If I am incorrect in any point please point it out.

sum

Takeiteasynow

Re: Riots in the USA

Post by Takeiteasynow »

Am I correct in thinking that 75% of the USA support the protests? I can not believe that they support the violence.
Correct - a recent poll shows a majority of Democrats and Republicans opposes the violence.

The violence, looting and riots mainly happen in Democratic governed cities where most mayors have no interest in maintaining law and order and this would definitely break the thin alliance between Antifa, Bernie supports and the Democratic Party. In other words: Trump would be reelected.
Abraham= H'ammu'rab(b)i, Historical Muhammad=Benjamin of Tiberias. Islam: Syncretic Israelite Yahwishm Deity: nameless, epithets Dsr, El Qutbay, ʼAlâhâ, Allāh. Ka'ba: Kutha => Samaria => Petra=> Makkah. Hijrah 622: Petra => Kerak

sum

Post by sum »

Worth noting -

https://www.jihadwatch.org/2020/06/broo ... alestinian" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

JihadHate from a muslim in the protests.

sum

Takeiteasynow

Post by Takeiteasynow »

O yes. Still most violence comes from Antifa (communists) and associated (Cartel) gangs.
Abraham= H'ammu'rab(b)i, Historical Muhammad=Benjamin of Tiberias. Islam: Syncretic Israelite Yahwishm Deity: nameless, epithets Dsr, El Qutbay, ʼAlâhâ, Allāh. Ka'ba: Kutha => Samaria => Petra=> Makkah. Hijrah 622: Petra => Kerak

Ariel

Post by Ariel »

Not all black people are happy about the riots. Listen to this wise but also angry young man Rob Smith . He shares a video of Minneapolis after the George Floyd protests, and he says the city looks like a war zone

The heart of the wise inclines to the right,
but the heart of the fool to the left.

sum

Post by sum »

At least a voice of reason.

Where is the balance? A white policeman was shot dead but the MSM have not given this the extensive coverage that it deserves. I believe other policeman have been shot.

https://www.express.co.uk/news/world/12 ... ests-riots" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

sum

Ariel

Post by Ariel »

sum wrote:
Where is the balance? A white policeman was shot dead but the MSM have not given this the extensive coverage that it deserves. I believe other policeman have been shot.
And we should also not forget David Dorn. This 77 year black man was murdered by rioters. Now he can't breathe neither. He was defending a shop. It seems his live did not matter because some stupid blacklivesmatter or antifa thugs wanted to loot a shop.

Ariel

Post by Ariel »

In the last 50 weeks, 38 officers have been shot to death in the line of duty

Here's a list of all the officers who have been gunned down while on duty in the United States in 2019.

Ariel

Post by Ariel »

Jacob Blake was shot by cops . The man, who survived, has a criminal history that includes assaulting police, resisting arrest, domestic abuse, a felony sex crime and more. There is a warrant for his arrest.

But Jacob Blake resisted his arrest, and now he is in hospitaal.

His being shot is now the reason that many black people are again rioting and burning the city.

Ariel

Post by Ariel »

A man yells at a group of rioters in Kenosha for setting fire to the buildings:

"What y'all don't f**cking understand is that people have their lives in these buildings."

Ariel

Post by Ariel »

Video....This is the moment when protesters are chanting "white silence is violence" and then the protesters asked everyone to raise there fist, but one brave woman didn’t

And the antifa shield line was taken down fast. Their defence was crushed in 10 seconds. Did they think they were Roman Legionnaires? ;)

Ariel

Post by Ariel »

BLM intimidating people telling them ‘if you don’t raise your fist, you’re a white supremacist’. :ohmy:

pr126

Post by pr126 »

The Devil and Karl Marx: Communism's Long March of Death, Deception, and Infiltration
Two decades after the publication of The Black Book of Communism, nearly everyone is or at least should be, aware of the immense evil produced by that devilish ideology first hatched when Karl Marx penned his Communist Manifesto two centuries ago. Far too many people, however, separate Marx the man from the evils wrought by the oppressive ideology and theory that bears his name. That is a grave mistake. Not only did the horrific results of Marxism follow directly from Marx’s twisted ideas, but the man himself penned some downright devilish things. Well before Karl Marx was writing about the hell of communism, he was writing about hell.

“Thus Heaven I’ve forfeited, I know it full well,” he wrote in a poem in 1837, a decade before his Manifesto. “My soul, once true to God, is chosen for Hell.” That certainly seemed to be the perverse destiny for Marx’s ideology, which consigned to death over 100 million souls in the twentieth century alone.

No other theory in all of history has led to the deaths of so many innocents. How could the Father of Lies not be involved?

At long last, here, in this book by Professor Paul Kengor, is a close, careful look at the diabolical side of Karl Marx, a side of a man whose fascination with the devil and his domain would echo into the twentieth century and continue to wreak havoc today. It is a tragic portrait of a man and an ideology, a chilling retrospective on an evil that should have never been let out of its pit.
Islam: an idea to kill and die for.

SAM

Post by SAM »

The riots in the USA are karma.
Never will the Jews or the Christians be satisfied with thee unless thou follow their form of religion.
Say: "The Guidance of Allah,-that is the (only) Guidance."
(2:120)

Ariel

Post by Ariel »

A man shot himself. But criminals had another excuse for saying the cops did it, so they could continue to loot and riot.
Murder suspect’s suicide sparks looting, unrest in Minneapolis

A murder suspect in Minneapolis committed suicide as police were about to capture him Wednesday — sparking looting and unrest in a city still reeling from the death of George Floyd.

The man, who is black, shot himself in front of several bystanders outside of a building on Nicollet Mall in the city’s downtown area, the Star Tribune reported.

About 90 minutes after the 6 p.m. suicide, police released city surveillance footage of the incident to demonstrate that it was not a police-involved shooting.

But protesters still made their way downtown. The demonstrations began peacefully. One protester even used a megaphone to tell the crowd “the man killed himself,” the report said.

Once night fell, however, the protests turned violent, with looting and vandalism, according to reports.

A local Fox affiliate reporter, Courtney Godfrey, captured some of the lootings and posted the video to Twitter.

In one clip, looters can be seen entering and exiting a Saks Fifth Avenue on Nicollet Mall through a broken window.

Looters also hit a nearby liquor store and a medical arts building, Godfrey wrote.

The unrest prompted the city’s mayor, Jacob Frey, to call in the Minnesota National Guard and issue a curfew, according to the Star Tribune.

“This is a tragic incident for all involved,” the mayor said. “What the city needs now is healing, not more property destruction.”

The man who shot himself was wanted for allegedly murdering a man in a downtown parking garage earlier Wednesday, the report said.

Ariel

Post by Ariel »

This is Jacob Blake. The sweet kind man who never in his life has done any harm to anyone.

And so is he pictured in de media.

Fortunately Jacob is a rich man now. So far $1.743.870 money is donated.

His mother Julia Jackson needs your support for Justice for Jacob Blake. ... This fund is established to cover her son's medical expenses, mental and grief ...

Ariel

Post by Ariel »

This is so sick.

Ariel

Post by Ariel »

And this is evil.

antineoETC

Post by antineoETC »

Is CHOP still going?
"Prophet Muhammad...bought, sold, captured, and owned slaves" SOURCE: BBC website
"Muhammad is considered to be a perfect model" SOURCE: BBC website

antineoETC

Post by antineoETC »

Interesting the leftist assertion that "white silence is violence" ie white people who do not "take the knee" etc are by virtue of their whiteness endorsing and complicit in police violence against blacks. Contrast this with hostile leftist responses to suggestions that average Muslims have a moral responsibility to speak out against those who maim and murder in the name of Allah. The left decries this as "demonizing Muslims", "Islamophobia" and "racism". Of course, contrary to the left's addled thinking, being white does not implicitly carry with it a set of supremacist beliefs. The same cannot said with CHOOSING to be a Muslim which implicitly indicates an endorsement of the entire contents of the Quran including the violent, supremacist anti-kafir/kufr bits. If someone is proudly sporting a hijab in a country where she is not forced to do so then, in the absence of conclusive proof to the contrary, they are saying to the non-Muslims around them "I endorse every word of the Quran including passages like the one likening disbelievers to dogs". If someone is taking the Quran's female dress code literally then I freely admit to finding it difficult to believe that they will somehow be interpreting the rest of the text metaphorically. Likewise I do not automatically assume that lurking under every burqa is a mind imbued with the ideas of the western enlightenment.
"Prophet Muhammad...bought, sold, captured, and owned slaves" SOURCE: BBC website
"Muhammad is considered to be a perfect model" SOURCE: BBC website