Riots in the USA

Discuss world politics in relation to Islam and Muslims.
antineoETC

Re: Riots in the USA

Post by antineoETC »

Wouldn't America be great if only these wrongdoers would stop rioting and burning? Well actually no. According to one report 45% of Americans don't have any savings. As libertarians and others often point out the US is a land of putative "equality of opportunity" NOT "equality of outcome". Capitalism produces winners and losers and if "market forces" are going to be the final arbiter of wealth distribution the losers are going to have an unremittingly hard time of it - whatever the self-serving advocates of ""trickle down" economics might claim to the contrary. Life for capitalism's losers will be a daily struggle to get by. If they fall prey to an illness that untreated will kill them they will die for want of money to pay for medical treatment. It is the nature of the capitalist system that the US has chosen for itself. Some proponents of capitalism blame coming off the gold standard and the machinations and money printing of central banks for the stark extremes of wealth and poverty in the US today. However extremes of wealth and poverty have always been a feature of capitalism even under the gold standard - although the afforementioned factors may have exacerbated capitalism's inherent bad features. The extraction of gold itself has always involved serious exploitation of those mining the metal - even when they have not been actual slaves.

So you have chosen a system which BY ITS VERY NATURE makes daily living for its losers a grim struggle for existence regardless of how hard they work and without whose work the system could not function. It informs them that their low-paid work and life of grinding povery is their punishment for being losers and at the same time condemns them if they don't have a good "work ethic" and prefer a life of idleness on state handouts if it is available.

People have basic material needs and if they are deprived of them you are going to have trouble. You are living in cloud cuckoo land if you think otherwise. You can respond to situations like this in one of two ways:

Use the political system to improve the lives of the losers that capitalism inevitably produces.

Crush the rioters by all means necessary.
"Prophet Muhammad...bought, sold, captured, and owned slaves" SOURCE: BBC website
"Muhammad is considered to be a perfect model" SOURCE: BBC website

Hombre

Post by Hombre »

Ariel wrote:
Thu Sep 03, 2020 12:51 pm
Funny!!. if we look at the 50 states - the 5 most prosperous, with highest educated population are all Liberals (CA, OR, WA, NY & MA). while the poorest with lowest GDP are solidly dominated Republicans.
How do you explain that?

As for that clown-trump. He barks he is the "Law & Order Pre :lotpot: sident. Yes he tells his followers to break - not only federal laws - also the Constitution itself to vote twice.

This idiot barks to have done more for the Black American then............ Abraham Lincoln. He travels distances to support the shooters - YET he will not visit or even call to express his condolences to an unarmed black man shot 7 times in the back by Police who shot him.

The guy is a joke - a laughing stock for god sake. I can appreciate your conservative belief. However I can't fathom how can you admire or even support this idiot who makes a fool of those who blindly warship him as their cult leader & tread women as figures designed to please him & promote his vanity.

Hombre

Post by Hombre »

Ariel wrote:
Thu Sep 03, 2020 10:38 am
For you, I hope that Biden wins this election, but for most people in the US, I hope that Trump wins, because I think he is needed to bring welfare and peace to America and the rest of the world.
If nothing else - Biden will bring civility & stability to the country. (ever wondered why only it is now we see all those fringe extreme right wing crowed, the KKK & Neo-Nazi & the antisemitic groups are now popping out of their rat-holes and riot in the streets throughout the country.)?
"fine people on both sides"?

manfred

Post by manfred »

Hi hombre, to be honest, I have not found a lot about the "fringe right wing" you mention being more active than usual in recent weeks... Can you point me at some examples? The ones that do the current rioting are more the "antifa" and the BLM people, and also the "extinction rebellion" bunch. Not sure those belong to a fringe right wing.

But the question you raise is a very important one. Why do we see these riots in a build up to an election?
Jesus: "Ask and you will receive." Mohammed: "Take and give me 20%"

Ariel

Post by Ariel »

Hombre wrote:
Fri Sep 04, 2020 11:30 pm
If nothing else - Biden will bring civility & stability to the country.
Is he now... :clueless: I am still doubtful about what is going to happen if Biden is going to be elected. I fear that 2 months after his election the man will be stored away in a nursinghome or killed, and his job will be taken over by god knows who. Biden is being used. Don't you see that? Don't you feel empathy for him?

How sad it is for you, and all the rest of the Trump hating democrats, Trump is now the right man to lead America. He stands for national interest and he tries to save the country from harmful Marxist influences

For all the people in America, and also for you, I hope Trump is going to winn.

For ones..Listen to this old wise woman. :wink2: ;)
The heart of the wise inclines to the right,
but the heart of the fool to the left.

antineoETC

Post by antineoETC »

Hombre wrote:Funny!!. if we look at the 50 states - the 5 most prosperous, with highest educated population are all Liberals (CA, OR, WA, NY & MA). while the poorest with lowest GDP are solidly dominated Republicans.
How do you explain that?
Depends what you mean by "prosperous". What's the current homeless population of LA?
"Prophet Muhammad...bought, sold, captured, and owned slaves" SOURCE: BBC website

Ariel

Post by Ariel »

But on second thoughts... Biden should win the elections. Trump is a monster. :shock: Let the riots start.
Anonymous White House Source Claims Trump Punched A Baby

WASHINGTON, D.C.—An anonymous report from anonymous sources confirmed without a doubt that Trump has punched a baby directly in the face, completely unprovoked. According to the anonymous sources that are so anonymous they speak mainly through quiet whispers carried along on the north winds, Trump was in the Oval Office when he saw the innocent baby and ruthlessly assaulted him.

"That baby, he looked at me funny," said Trump, according to 48 sources who wish to remain unidentified. "I know a funny look when I see one. What a dope! That baby looks like a complete and total loser. You want a piece of me, baby?"

Secret witnesses who have not been named are confirming that Trump wound up and punched the baby square in the face, even though the baby had done nothing aggressive or right-wing that would rightly provoke such an attack. "I prefer babies who aren't total losers," said Trump. "That baby was a complete disaster. Looked at me funny. Probably a member of Antifa. Sad."

Nancy Pelosi has confirmed that the anonymous sources cited by the media have leaked further information on Trump's alleged altercation with the baby. She has assured the public she will be conducting a thorough and anonymous investigation.

The media has reached out to the baby, who chooses to remain anonymous. According to media investigators, the baby, in his first words, has anonymously endorsed Biden for president.

Republicans have denied the allegations, calling them "stupid" and "ridiculous" and saying they're 95% sure Trump would never do anything like that.
I heard that good people in America opened a gofundme page for the baby. "Justice for baby anonymous"
So far...2.234.250 is collected.

Ariel

Post by Ariel »

Hombre

Post by Hombre »

manfred wrote:
Sat Sep 05, 2020 7:16 am
Hi hombre, to be honest, I have not found a lot about the "fringe right wing" you mention being more active than usual in recent weeks... Can you point me at some examples? The ones that do the current rioting are more the "antifa" and the BLM people, and also the "extinction rebellion" bunch. Not sure those belong to a fringe right wing.

But the question you raise is a very important one. Why do we see these riots in a build up to an election?
A movement called Boogalloo
It is said that many of their member had infiltrated the peaceful rioters in Portlan & Minnisota & they are the one who did the actual looting - not the liberal.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boogaloo_movement

And this
Man with ties to 'boogaloo' movement charged with threatening health officer over pandemic
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/ma ... r-BB18BMa2

And this

Hombre

Post by Hombre »

antineoETC wrote:
Sat Sep 05, 2020 10:30 am
Hombre wrote:Funny!!. if we look at the 50 states - the 5 most prosperous, with highest educated population are all Liberals (CA, OR, WA, NY & MA). while the poorest with lowest GDP are solidly dominated Republicans.
How do you explain that?
Depends what you mean by "prosperous". What's the current homeless population of LA?
AH!!!! Glad you asked. The fact is - being a rich & liberal state - many of those homeless people were shipped on buses with one-way ticket to CA - mainly to LA & SF.

pr126

Post by pr126 »

Antifa chants ‘Death to America’

I am sure they have your best interest at heart. (I am looking at you Hombre)

Islam: an idea to kill and die for.

manfred

Post by manfred »

A movement called Boogalloo
It is said that many of their member had infiltrated the peaceful rioters in Portlan & Minnisota & they are the one who did the actual looting - not the liberal.
You can riot peacefully?

And these people, and nobody else did the looting? Is there any evidence for that? Do you remember how "Mossat" was blamed for 9/11?
No offence, hombre, but perhaps you should not always believe everything you hear in the news.
Jesus: "Ask and you will receive." Mohammed: "Take and give me 20%"

antineoETC

Post by antineoETC »

Hombre wrote:AH!!!! Glad you asked. The fact is - being a rich & liberal state - many of those homeless people were shipped on buses with one-way ticket to CA - mainly to LA & SF.
Please elaborate: shipped by whom and from where?

Hombre

Post by Hombre »

antineoETC wrote:
Sun Sep 06, 2020 9:54 am
Hombre wrote:AH!!!! Glad you asked. The fact is - being a rich & liberal state - many of those homeless people were shipped on buses with one-way ticket to CA - mainly to LA & SF.
Please elaborate: shipped by whom and from where?
Indeed due to the high cost of living in CA - many low skilled workers who lose their job do become homeless. Nonetheless, many other out-of-state homeless do travel to CA - thinking it is liberal & rich state with better living condition

California Today
Where Does California’s Homeless Population Come From?

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/11/06/us/h ... ation.html

Hombre

Post by Hombre »

pr126 wrote:
Sun Sep 06, 2020 9:01 am
Antifa chants ‘Death to America’

I am sure they have your best interest at heart. (I am looking at you Hombre)

What this dude (who is he anyway?) doesn't tell you is this:
Authorities suspect white supremacists and far-left extremists are behind violence at protests

I have never been a fun - nor a supporter of any extremist groups Right, Left Up or Down. Just a country boy with middle of the road aspirations :lotpot:

antineoETC

Post by antineoETC »

Hombre wrote:Indeed due to the high cost of living in CA - many low skilled workers who lose their job do become homeless
Which is, as I have said, an inevitable outcome of capitalism unmitigated by countervailing political 'interference' in 'market outcomes'. California's rich could solve homelessness there overnight. Libertarians believe social problems should be left to the philanthropy of the rich, but if the rich choose not to be philanthropic tough tittie on Capitalism's casualties. The idea that people who resent every penny they pay in income tax and go to extraordinary lengths to avoid paying it are going to do anything meaningful to solve social problems is absurd. Jeff Bezos would rather spend billions of dollars "earned" exploiting his wage slaves pursuing a nutty fantasy about colonizing space than solving earthly problems like homelessness. He's a"liberal" isn't he?
Nonetheless, many other out-of-state homeless do travel to CA - thinking it is liberal & rich state with better living condition
When in fact it is a NEO-liberal state run by virtue-signalling greed-heads who maintain their self-image as "progressives" by supporting open borders to the world and its granny.

antineoETC

Post by antineoETC »

Slightly different perspective from mine MP

A mishmash of rightwing bogies and bugbears (medicaid for all... OH GOD!) mixed with some valid analysis

antineoETC

Post by antineoETC »

That's right, once upon a time the US was a paragon of small government and free markets efficiently allocating resources

ACTUALLY IT' S A
FAIRY TALE

Hombre

Post by Hombre »

antineoETC wrote:
Mon Sep 07, 2020 1:43 am
Which is, as I have said, an inevitable outcome of capitalism unmitigated by countervailing political 'interference' in 'market outcomes'. California's rich could solve homelessness there overnight. Libertarians believe social problems should be left to the philanthropy of the rich, but if the rich choose not to be philanthropic tough tittie on Capitalism's casualties. The idea that people who resent every penny they pay in income tax and go to extraordinary lengths to avoid paying it are going to do anything meaningful to solve social problems is absurd. Jeff Bezos would rather spend billions of dollars "earned" exploiting his wage slaves pursuing a nutty fantasy about colonizing space than solving earthly problems like homelessness. He's a"liberal" isn't he?
You got a point there - agree with your thesis. Capitalism & free market does not solve all problem in all facet of life - particularly where human life is concerned.

When in fact it is a NEO-liberal state run by virtue-signalling greed-heads who maintain their self-image as "progressives" by supporting open borders to the world and its granny.
don't agree. different people perceive life differently then you & I do.

antineoETC

Post by antineoETC »

There is nothing progressive about open borders - least of all when they are open, as the "liberals" insist they should be, to people with the least progressive mindset in today's world.