Age of marriage as per quran

Shari'a, errancies, miracles and science
Centaur

Re: Age of marriage as per quran

Post by Centaur »

According to the fatwa, the prophet Muhammad could not have sex with his fiancée, A’isha when she was six due to her small size and age. However, the fatwa said that at age six, he would put his penis between her thighs and rub it gently because he did not want to harm her. Imagine a man of fifty-one removing the clothes of a sex year old girl and slipping his erect penis between her thighs, rubbing until he ejaculated on her thighs. To this day, this is considered a benevolent act and is all about the adult “not wanting to harm her.” How much more harm can a grown up man inflect do to a female child than showing her his penis and stripping her clothes and rubbing his male organ between her thighs? Of course, the twisted mind who would do such an evil to a female child would not hesitate to ejaculate on her body. Moreover, if the person was such a sexually pervert pedophile he would not stop at ejaculating on her thighs, but he would probably go ahead and rape the child before she become an adult and is exactly what Muhammad had done to A’isha. Let us see what the fatwa said about the prophet Muhammad and his child-bride, A’isha...

https://themuslimissue.wordpress.com/20 ... nt-page-1/
Click to win $50,0000 :rock:

only 2% of KKK are radical, the rest are peaceful law abiding moderates
Islamic Football Team: Striker:Extremist; Defender: Moderate One; Goallie :Leftist

Hombre

Post by Hombre »

pr126 wrote:There are many things that can fly around without air to keep them up.

Think satellites, rockets, spaceships, Hubble telescope, etc. Designed by scientist.
and...................Muslim clerics. Those genius among them, whom have perfect answers to the most absurd questions of Islam. They will have us convinced that, Gravity was invented by Muslims, hidden in the Quran.

Garudaman

Post by Garudaman »

pr126 wrote:There are many things that can fly around without air to keep them up.

Think satellites, rockets, spaceships, Hubble telescope, etc. Designed by scientist.
Not Muslim scientist, mind.
without air yeah, but not without any other stuff that coincidentally can be used for fly! ;)

Centaur

Post by Centaur »

For example flying pig mohammed used, did he thigh it too?
Click to win $50,0000 :rock:

only 2% of KKK are radical, the rest are peaceful law abiding moderates
Islamic Football Team: Striker:Extremist; Defender: Moderate One; Goallie :Leftist

sum

Post by sum »

I think that Garudaman`s critical thinking has been damaged beyond repair. He appears to be a lost cause and it makes one wonder if the rest of the muslim population are as damaged as he is.

sum

pr126

Post by pr126 »

Muslims MUST defend Islam at all cost, or they are not Muslims.

A lot of effort goes into this, which in the past was not necessary, the questioner / critic could be simply killed.
Islam: an idea to kill and die for.

Fernando

Post by Fernando »

Garudaman wrote:

Not Muslim scientist, mind.
without air yeah, but not without any other stuff that coincidentally can be used for fly! ;)
How about meteors? I suppose you'll say they're propelled by Allah throwing them at jinn, And comets - does he throw those big boys at Satan? The people watching the Philae-cam are in for a surprise if Allah's aim is good!
‘Hindus and Muslims belong to two different religious philosophies, social customs and literary traditions. They neither intermarry nor eat together, and indeed they belong to two different civilisations which are based mainly on conflicting ideas and conceptions.’ Muhammad Ali Jinnah

Garudaman

Post by Garudaman »

pr126 wrote:Muslims MUST defend Islam at all cost, or they are not Muslims.

A lot of effort goes into this, which in the past was not necessary, the questioner/critic could be simply killed.
your criticism was killed by itself, because it ignores the logic of causality! ;)

Hombre

Post by Hombre »

Fernando wrote:How about meteors? I suppose you'll say they're propelled by Allah throwing them at jinn, And comets - does he throw those big boys at Satan? The people watching the Philae-cam are in for a surprise if Allah's aim is good!
Rest assured Fernando - They are mentioned among the hidden texts in the noble Quran. We the infidels obviously can not see it.

iffo

Post by iffo »

sum wrote:I think that Garudaman`s critical thinking has been damaged beyond repair. He appears to be a lost cause and it makes one wonder if the rest of the muslim population are as damaged as he is.

sum
You are correct. 98% of muslims are like Guadrman. No matter how educated you are , or what profession, you may be a doctor or professor, the damage done to their brain and critical thinking by Islam is un-repairable and is very shocking. Because of this damage they are not one of the brightest people on the planet. I can not imagine muslims ever reaching the moon. They are not interested in seeking the truth. Their main goal is to some how defend and manage to hang on to their 7th century stupid religion.

I am around muslims 24/7 and I see this stupidity and close mindedness all the time. They have locked their brains nothing can get in there, to them whatever they have been told by their families while growing up is final and is the truth everything else is wrong.

pr126

Post by pr126 »

Garudaman wrote:
your criticism was killed by itself, because it ignores the logic of causality!
Logic, critical thinking and reason are not part of any religion. Religion is based on emotions.
Such as hope, wishful thinking, and fear. Mostly fear of the afterlife. Horrors awaits if you ignore the rules.
Heaven and hell were invented for that reason.

Fernando

Post by Fernando »

iffo wrote:
sum wrote:Because of this damage they are not one of the brightest people on the planet. I can not imagine muslims ever reaching the moon.
Don't be so sure iffo. For all we know there are scholars labouring mightily in the caves above Mecca to find the resting place of the Buraq. Once they have found it and woken it, the moon had better watch out!
‘Hindus and Muslims belong to two different religious philosophies, social customs and literary traditions. They neither intermarry nor eat together, and indeed they belong to two different civilisations which are based mainly on conflicting ideas and conceptions.’ Muhammad Ali Jinnah

sum

Post by sum »

Hello fas and Garudaman

Why are you ignoring my post as below?

Hello fas and Garudaman

You have made many posts but have still not answered my question. I will ask yet again.

Do you think that 9yr old Aisha wanted to have sexual intercourse with 53yr old Muhammad?

This is a very important question because if Aisha at the age 9yrs did not want sexual intercourse with 53yr old Muhammad then it would obviously be RAPE. Please answer my question.

Do not forget that Muhammad had lost front teeth because an injury in battle, he was fat, his hands and features had become podgy and he was malodourous. I can not imagine any woman wanting sex with a man with these unattractive features let alone a 9yr old girl.

Please tell me what you think.

sum

frankie

Post by frankie »

fas wrote:why are you Spanish all so vulgar? One thing is sure... Aisha had her period by the time the marriage was consummated and she was aware what sex is all about. In other words, she consented.
fas:

It matters not whether Aisha consented or not, what matters most is that your prophet satisfied his lust on a childs body, thereby giving all Muslim men the "green light"to use children's bodies to satisfy their lust too.
He need not have penetrated either to satisfy himself, as has been pointed out by other posters.

This Islamic web site gives further evidence that it is in order for a man to satisfy himself through masturbation, whilst using a child's body to do so.

http://www.islamweb.net/emainpage/index ... d&Id=92051" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

This is not only disgusting and abhorrant,it reduces and degrades a child to a sexual commodity.

Do you think a child of nine would enjoy a 54 year old man,(or older) using her body for his own sexual gratification?

pr126

Post by pr126 »

sum wrote:
Do not forget that Muhammad had lost front teeth because an injury in battle, he was fat, his hands and features had become podgy and he was malodourous.
According to hadit reports, Muhammad suffered from acromegaly

source
In the later years of his life Muhammad was affected by acromegaly, a disease caused by excessive production of a growth hormone, resulting in large bones, cold and fleshy hands and feet and coarse facial features such as enlarged lips, nose and tongue. Acromegaly occurs after the age of 40 and usually kills the patient in his early 60s. It causes impotence, while it increases libido. This explains Muhammad's sexual vagaries in his old age and why in the later years of his life he had such an insatiable craving for sex. He would visit all his 9 wives in one night to touch and fondle them, without being satisfied. His impotence explains his insecurity, paranoia, and intense jealousy of his young wives. He ordered them to cover themselves, lest other men would cast a lusting eye on them. Today, half a billion Muslim women veil themselves, because Muhammad was impotent. Muhammad's illnesses explain a lot of mysteries of Islam.

The combination of all these psychological disorders and his unusual physiognomy made Muhammad a phenomenon that set him apart from ordinary people. His uneducated followers interpreted his differences as signs of his prophethood. Like devotees of all cults, they rose to champion his cause with dedication. By defying death and butchering others they made Islam the world's second largest religion, now the biggest threat to world peace and the survival of human civilization.

Fernando

Post by Fernando »

pr126 wrote:a disease caused by excessive production of a growth hormone, resulting in large bones, cold and fleshy hands and feet and coarse facial features such as enlarged lips, nose and tongue.
It sounds as though Charlie Hebdo's illustrators were spot on. :sheikh:

Garudaman

Post by Garudaman »

sum wrote:Hello fas and Garudaman

Why are you ignoring my post as below?

Hello fas and Garudaman

You have made many posts but have still not answered my question. I will ask yet again.

Do you think that 9yr old Aisha wanted to have sexual intercourse with 53yr old Muhammad?

Please tell me what you think.
the hadith said that Aisha married at 6 years old, & according to QS. 4:21 woman must already have a sexual interest to get married, so the right question is, "do you think that 6yr old Aisha wanted to have sex with 53yr old Muhammad?"!
I wouldn't think like that, because there is no age of 6 years who are sexually mature, thus that hadith proved be fabricated/at least be distorted, and also because I have never encountered the age of 9 years, which already mature sexually (QS. 4:21) & psychologically (QS. 4:6)!
I think its you who ignored my answer! ;)

sum

Post by sum »

Hello Garudaman

Your two Koranic quotes have nothing whatsoever to do with consent for sexual intercourse.

You are claiming that the ahadith are corrupted yet all Islamic authorities over the centuries have regarded them as sahih. We are left with the choice of regarding all Islamic authorities over the centuries as being wrong or that they were correct and that Muhammad was a paedophile and rapist.

It is as clear as the nose on your face that Muhammad was a rapist and paedophile. Face the facts, Garudaman.

Do you seriously think that a 9yr old girl would want sex with Muhammad with all his physical problems? It was rape by a paedophile.

sum

Garudaman

Post by Garudaman »

sum wrote:Hello Garudaman

Your two Koranic quotes have nothing whatsoever to do with consent for sexual intercourse.
QS. 4:6 is indeed have nothing whatsoever to do, but you can see phrase "marriageable age" there, & QS. 4:21 "how could you take it while you have gone in unto each other" shows covenant to give gift for "have gone unto each other"/sexual intercourse!
sum wrote:You are claiming that the ahadith are corrupted yet all Islamic authorities over the centuries have regarded them as sahih.
sahih is just means that it has strong witnesses (so it's useful for determining which hadith that be prioritized for verification), not means that it's true!

;)

pr126

Post by pr126 »

Who decides what is true and what is not?